Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    If there is something wrong with crawlers not being able to crawl your site then check on your server.
    There might be a problem there that causes the crawl error.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    The warning crawl error in your webmaster tool is very crucial. It does affect your SEO ranking much! Please fix them soon.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Well surely it does affect the pages with crawl errors. It simply means that google's spider cannot reach your page

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmichq View Post
    Hi friends iam Sripal from CosmicHQ Technology Innovation Private Ltd,Iam a technician i would like to know that crawl error is occurring always in my webmaster,Whether it will affect my keywords kindly share your ideas.This error will be facing by me always
    Upto certain extend, yes Crawl Error will affect keyword ranking. The more your page gets crawled, chances of increase in the ranking and traffic of the website increases. So it's better to keep solving the crawl error.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Well surely it does affect the pages with crawl errors. It simply means that google's spider cannot reach your page (at given time or all the time),

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    It may be affect on your keyword because Google crawler cannot reached to your page..so fix it

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmichq View Post
    Hi friends iam Sripal from CosmicHQ Technology Innovation Private Ltd,Iam a technician i would like to know that crawl error is occurring always in my webmaster,Whether it will affect my keywords kindly share your ideas.This error will be facing by me always
    Yes, crawling errors will affect on keyword rankings.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    It will not effect keywords ranking; but you may lose important visitors to your website.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    yes obviously crawling affect the keywords and their ranking of the particular link.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    It depend upon what type of crawl error your website is having. If it is 404 error then its okay! it won't effect your site ranking. But, if they are soft 404 error then you need take care of it.

Share on facebook