Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Is Reddit good for Generating traffic? Yes? Then How? - Page 2

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I've found Reddit to be hit and miss. When it hits, it's awesome, but sometimes I get a whole lot of nothing.

I think the key is that your content needs to fit nicely into an active subreddit. If there's a good match between the content you are producing and the readers of an active subreddit, then you'll have great success. I've generated thousands of hits from Reddit within 12 hours along with 50+ comments.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hey

I'm actually advertising on reddit currently for a client

if you email me i can show you stats! before you actually take the dive in..

its cost affordable and you can target actual people who might be interested..

so if you for example have a t shirt business selling cat t shirts... you can target the cat section on reddit

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    reddit bookmarking is good tool to generate traffic, do bookmrking to generate traffic

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I find reddit a little bit confusing and complicated at the same time. I used to bookmark links before, but not anymore.
    You will need a good strategy in order to keep up on the trends list.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by mary35 View Post
    I know this might sound a little silly to ask about Reddit, but is the traffic coming mainly from India? Do you think you could get any from the USA? We have a few sites that we can ship around the world and one or two of our sites only can ship in the USA.

Thanks,
    Mary
    Depends which subreddit you are posting in. Whenever I've posted links back to my content the traffic usually comes from North America and Europe. Its actually really cool if you post something that gets enough upvotes to make it on the front page of a popular sub (more than 50k people) and traffic starts flowing in, you can watch the real-time traffic map in Google Analytics light up from everywhere people are connecting from.

Share on facebook

Colton De Vos - Marketing
    IT Consulting Company

6. Collapse Details
    Generating traffic from Reddit is very simple all you need to know is the exact strategy for posting, time of your posting, Quality of your content, subreddit you are targeting that's it.

I provide Reddit promotion service to some of my clients and they are getting good traffic on a daily basis. If you are struggling getting traffic from Reddit then let me know i will help you out with the exact ways.

And lastly Reddit traffic are mostly from US not from India

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Generating traffic from Reddit is very simple all you need to know is the exact strategy for posting, time of your posting, Quality of your content, subreddit you are targeting that's it.

I provide Reddit promotion service to some of my clients and they are getting good traffic on a daily basis. If you are struggling getting traffic from Reddit then let me know i will help you out with the exact ways.

And lastly Reddit traffic are mostly from US not from India

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Reddit is very good social media website but is very different than other websites like Facebook, Google+ etc. You have to earn some link karma & comment karma before posting your website's post. You should not spam there.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Depending on the type of website, yes. If it is something that is funny and has a viral feel to it, reddit will eat it up all day!

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Yes! I think very good sources for referral traffic.

Share on facebook