Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Giveaway - 10 FREE Logos for Members

1. Collapse Details
    Giveaway - 10 FREE Logos for Members
    Hey everybody,

This community has helped me immensely. Without you guys, I would not have the first clue in knowing what an LLC is, sole proprietorships, search engine optimization tips, brand reputations management, etc. I recently made an account to post this giveaway and start giving back to the community.

To show my thanks, I am offering free logos for 10 members! I know that a lot of people here run websites or want a logo for their business. So I am here to help you all out.

All you have to do is email me at joes.pooch@gmail.com and tell me three things:
    -What colors you want in your logo. If not, no big deal, I will choose for you.
    -What text you want in there (ie: "cool computers").
    -Optional: Logos you want yours to look like.

Here is an example of a logo I did for one of my clients just recently:

I charged a lot for that logo. But I can do yours for free. So let me know and hurry up before the 10 spots are gone! I will basically be working on this for all of today and maybe some of tomorrow. So let me know if you want to claim your logo soon.

Share on facebook

Offering professional logo design services at rock bottom prices. Leave a good impression with gorgeous business card and logo designs. Message me for quotes.
    Owner of Medical School Interview Advice blog.

2. Collapse Details
    Did many people take you up on your offer?

I wonder because I know someone that was doing a logo sell, but instead of offering Free, she offered at a certain price that would continue to decrease every time someone else agreed to buy. So like starting at $99 for one person. Then $89 each of three people signed up. etc. All the way down to I think $59 each if it made it over a certain amount.

I say this because often times people don't associate any value with someone that is free. I mean, I would, but most people don't.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    We are Jerry & Martha Young, owners of Young’s Chem-Dry. We are grateful for the opportunity to provide you with information about our services and help you choose a cleaning company. Young’s Carpet Cleaning have been in the carpet cleaning business for over twenty five years. I’m certain you will be thrilled with our services and our employees, from your first call to our follow up call. Our goal has always been your complete and total satisfaction!
    We offer you “The Most Thorough Cleaning Ever Or It’s FREE!” What could be more fair? (So what’s the risk?) Servicing the following areas in Texas, Arlington, Mansfield, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    We are Jerry & Martha Young, owners of Young’s Chem-Dry. We are grateful for the opportunity to provide you with information about our services and help you choose a cleaning company. Young’s Carpet Cleaning have been in the carpet cleaning business for over twenty five years. I’m certain you will be thrilled with our services and our employees, from your first call to our follow up call. Our goal has always been your complete and total satisfaction!
    We offer you “The Most Thorough Cleaning Ever Or It’s FREE!” What could be more fair? (So what’s the risk?) Servicing the following areas in Texas, Arlington, Mansfield, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Got here too late, what a shame.

Share on facebook

Explore vegan recipes for cooking and baking. From gingery noodles recipes to grain salads, squash soups to chocolate cakes, a whole food plant-based healthy and delicious!