1. Collapse Details
    Refurbished Iphone seller...
    All,

I am planning to get into the business of Refurbished iphone seller. There are many seller from Alibaba / Aliexpress who provide
    iphones recertified for lesser price as like many other products. I have question on , if anybody worked on getting into such business and can share experience.
    I have specific question on how to manage warranties on the products ?

Thanks
    Abhijeet R

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Just read details about their selling service .
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhijeet Rajput View Post
    All,

I am planning to get into the business of Refurbished iphone seller. There are many seller from Alibaba / Aliexpress who provide
    iphones recertified for lesser price as like many other products. I have question on , if anybody worked on getting into such business and can share experience.

Thanks
    Abhijeet R

Hello,

We are also supplier of mobile phone accessories and electronics on Alibaba , and we show every detail warranties on the website .
    If your supplier is reliable , he or she shall not cover anything to you.
    And you can also ask them about it before ordering , I think that's the first step to start manage the warranties you want. Good luck

Kay

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    if you want to manage warranties you should have iphone hardware expert to handle the device.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I have been selling refurbished iphone on Alibaba since 2009 when I was a freshman in college. Can We Cooperate?

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhijeet Rajput View Post
    All,

Thanks
    Abhijeet R
    hm, dude, I don't think it's the best idea, because the price on spare parts and for iPhone parts are expensive, so it's almost equal to the cost price of iPhone. You know, I guess that it would be much more profitable to have a business like these guys with their iPhone Buyback Program, so, as I understand, they buy broken iPhones, disassemble it and sell the spare parts of iPhone to make a new refurbished iPhone.

Share on facebook