Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Make Extra Money With...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Make Extra Money With...
    Make Extra Money With...

I gave it a try, hey its only $6. I figured at the least, 6 other people would respond out of the 100 million PayPal users. You should give it a try too!

A little while back, I was browsing through a forum, just like you are now, and came across an article similar to this one saying you could make thousands dollars within weeks with an investment of only $6.00! So I thought, "It’s probably a scam," but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading…

Anyway, it said that you send $1 though PayPal to all 6 emails on the list. You then place your own email address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 news groups (There are a lot).

After thinking about it, I tried what the article said. I figured I could only lose $6. But like most of us I was still a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it. It follows the same regulations as the "mailed chain letters", which according to the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161), is indeed legal!

I invested the measly $6. Well GUESS WHAT!!? Within about a week, I had already received $18.00 in my PayPal account! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $1,820. It's Certainly worth $6.00. Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works.

REQUIREMENTS: You must have a verified PayPal account. If you do not have an account you can go to www.paypal.com and get a free account. Like I mentioned before, in order to place the initial $6 into your account, you will have to verify your bank account with PayPal (which may take a few days if new).

STEP 1: Send, through PayPal, $1 to each email on the below list. Make the subject of the payment "Email List" and in the comments, write "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST." What you are doing is creating a service by this and best of all you are not giving your address to anyone... THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!

The EMAIL LIST:
    #1) neonpupils@gmail.com
    #2) amandawatt2@hotmail.com
    #3) suckamuppet@gmail.com
    #4) kermitthefrogit@gmail.com
    #5) theblueabyss@gmail.com
    #6) aaxxxx2000@yahoo.com

STEP 2: Now take the #1 email off the list that you see above, move the other addresses up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc) and add YOUR email address (the one used on the PayPal account) as number 6 on the list.

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this
    article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups, message board. (I think there are close to 32,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make - as well as everyone else on the list! To find places to post this, use a search engine, like Google.com, and search keywords like “most popular forums,” “forums,” and “message boards”. GOOD LUCK!!!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I think this can really brings you easy money - ONLY if there will be many people who would easily believe in it. Why not try some online ventures that are more legitimate. Not necessarily as easy as you suggest, but at least something that you can sustain.

Have you heard about NEURS? This is a social-media like platform that aims to connect entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs worldwide. It is still on a pre-launch stage at this time and would go live around MARCH 2014.

Why not give it a try? joining is FREE and by invitation. So I am inviting you now.. click this link, then watch the video included on the page and judge for yourself. If you are interested, then join by supplying the information require.

Link: http://owesem75.neurs.net/l/en

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hate these types of threads. Anyone who has to resort to something like this definitely isn't suited to entrepreneurship. Furthermore, I highly doubt you will see ANY return from it.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Agreed. There are so many ways to use one's talents to make money with little, or even no money. I used to feel negative about even legitimate websites where you can only pull in small amounts at a time. However, the money really adds up quickly, all while doing a variety of things.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    This is such a scam its not even funny. Whats to prevent me from copying and pasting this to other forums without paying anything? If I wasn't scared of the legal ramifications of such an action, I might consider trying this.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Why is this even on here. I am so sick of get rich quick schemes. You make money by working hard or getting lucky. The end.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    There are legitimate ways to make money on the internet but not much, You will make pocket cash by using sites such as these, there are a few legitamate ones but it takes some hunting and some good advice and quite a few referrals ; These sites are not substitutes for a real job or a real company and it certainly is not a business except for the people running the sites ; don't fool yourself into thinking these sites will make you rich and pay off all your debts because they won't but they can give you a nice boost for some luxury items particularly if you are unemployed.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    These kinds of threads should really be deleted since they are spam. Yes there is a tiny chance that it would work but I'd rather use my time and money for something else.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I don't know why all of these pests keep coming around here, messing up our mojo and adding this crap. You will never be able to get something for nothing, so don't assume that you can at all!!

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Definitely all scams.
    If things like this worked I would be on vacation

Share on facebook