Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Make Extra Money With...
    Make Extra Money With...

I gave it a try, hey its only $6. I figured at the least, 6 other people would respond out of the 100 million PayPal users. You should give it a try too!

A little while back, I was browsing through a forum, just like you are now, and came across an article similar to this one saying you could make thousands dollars within weeks with an investment of only $6.00! So I thought, "It’s probably a scam," but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept reading…

Anyway, it said that you send $1 though PayPal to all 6 emails on the list. You then place your own email address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 news groups (There are a lot).

After thinking about it, I tried what the article said. I figured I could only lose $6. But like most of us I was still a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it. It follows the same regulations as the "mailed chain letters", which according to the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161), is indeed legal!

I invested the measly $6. Well GUESS WHAT!!? Within about a week, I had already received $18.00 in my PayPal account! I was shocked! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $1,820. It's Certainly worth $6.00. Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works.

REQUIREMENTS: You must have a verified PayPal account. If you do not have an account you can go to www.paypal.com and get a free account. Like I mentioned before, in order to place the initial $6 into your account, you will have to verify your bank account with PayPal (which may take a few days if new).

STEP 1: Send, through PayPal, $1 to each email on the below list. Make the subject of the payment "Email List" and in the comments, write "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST." What you are doing is creating a service by this and best of all you are not giving your address to anyone... THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!

The EMAIL LIST:
    #1) neonpupils@gmail.com
    #2) amandawatt2@hotmail.com
    #3) suckamuppet@gmail.com
    #4) kermitthefrogit@gmail.com
    #5) theblueabyss@gmail.com
    #6) aaxxxx2000@yahoo.com

STEP 2: Now take the #1 email off the list that you see above, move the other addresses up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc) and add YOUR email address (the one used on the PayPal account) as number 6 on the list.

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this
    article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups, message board. (I think there are close to 32,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make - as well as everyone else on the list! To find places to post this, use a search engine, like Google.com, and search keywords like “most popular forums,” “forums,” and “message boards”. GOOD LUCK!!!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Scam alert is all I can say. Why do this you have been posting the same post with a different topic.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    how astonishingly scamish. same thing posted twice. to hazard a guess, those emails have probably been covertly hacked, and are presently being used to harvest paypal funds.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    This has been posted numerous times. I believe many people are aware that this sounds pretty much like scams. I hope the thread starter realized this before falling into this scam.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I will keep replying to warn you of this scam. Please stop, It's just annoying. You're not fooling anyone. As I said before, I will report you.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    This is obviously a pyramid scheme type scam. People do not listen to this crap. Do not let this guy scam you out of your hard earned money.

Share on facebook

It's just business.

7. Collapse Details
    Oh common. They're not even letting people forget they know it's a scam.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Thank you to everyone for bringing me to my senses. I was actually sitting here thinking it might not be a bad idea. It is amazing what you do when you are desperate. Has anyone ever been scammed by these things before?

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Some people can be so freaking persistent. I've seen this message more than three times on this forum. It appears to me that the scammer hasn't been successful in defrauding forum members so far and I hope it stays that way. But that s/he shouldn't take a hint is rather surprising considering how we've exposed him/her as a scammer each time s/he posts the same message.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    this sounds like a chain letter or something similar and not something that I would want to waste even six dollars on. I've seen this elsewhere as well Rainman and its mind boggling that people are still persisting in trying to get others to try it.

Share on facebook