1. Collapse Details
    Web Hosting For Small Business
    Hi my name is Leigh
    I run a web hosting & design comapny.

We cater for small to medium size business.
    Our focus is on customer service,amazing prices,speed and reliability.

If you need us at any time we are only a phone call email or support ticket away.

We can taylor packages around the needs of your business, for example if you outgrow 1 package we wont sting you with a huge price rise.
    BigSparkHosting Ltd will always work with you to create the best package for your needs.

And with hosting starting as low as 2.99 a 30 day money back guarantee and direct debit options available after 1st payment why not give us go.

Any question's please PM Me
    or
    Tel: 0161 8182837
    Tel: 07448728217
    email: info@bigsparkhosting.co.uk

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I thin the best for a small business is a VPS. The hosting software for each VPS can include a Web server program, a File Transfer Protocol (FTP) program, a mail server program and specialized applications for activities such as e-commerce and blogging.

The VPS alternative is often chosen by small businesses that need a customized Web site but cannot afford a dedicated server. The aspect of VPS technology is the ability of a single subscriber to maintain multiple virtual servers. For example a Web site owner might use one server for the production-level Web site and the other for a "dummy site" that can be used to test planned updates, modifications or new programs.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hello, thanks for your help and a great 2016 from me!I want to make an online mall to sell products and services online.For products I need a good ecommerce interface with marketing facilities and for services (consultancy on the phone) I will use a payment processor because I do not think...

Share on facebook

Last edited by krishnaweb; 05-19-2016 at 09:04 AM.

4. Collapse Details
    Web hosting services can provide businesses looking to get online with many more useful features. From helping you find a domain name to providing all of the creation and design tools needed to build a website, many of the top web hosting services offer a one-stop shop for businesses that want to go digital. They can also help businesses form e-commerce sites with their shopping-cart software and make communication easier with their email functionality.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    For small business cloud services are important. Cloud for small business can make it easy to manage the business which is quite hard otherwise. You need to stay on scope and on budget where cloud services for small business are an ultimate solution. You also get support for web hosting and your other IT needs can be easily fulfilled as well. A reputed company can be very helpful as they will have the experience and skills. They are well aware of the best practices of that particular industry and therefore can lend a helping hand to set up small business properly.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Lot of good tips in here, thanks a lot

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I'll take note of your offer. Thank you!

Share on facebook