1. Collapse Details
    Do you even feel like a local bank is more responsible as a small business owner?
    We have always used Chase but as a small business owner I tend to feel like a hypocrite by using a monster bank like them. I mean I preach to buy small all the time.

Do you ever feel the same way?

Share on facebook

WebHost.Pro Web Hosting | Add your business for free at BizFaves.com

2. Collapse Details
    I'm not familiar with chase but why do you say so? Is it not practical to ask help from bank?

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I think it boils down to what different banks offer. PNC for example has a really good fraud reclaim if your card is stolen or misused; I didnt even have to fill out paper work, I just walked in and was able to talk to the VP of the bank and he submitted it all for me. It had the feel of a small bank even though they are national.

Not sure if other banks are like this Ive been with PNC for a 10 years

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Yes, they are managing lesser funds compared with the big boys. That is the mentality they have right now. - Steven C Wyer

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Keating Brothers Motors Inc located in Hamden, CT was started in 1945. We have been selling and servicing cars and trucks for repeated generations of families. Our select inventory is made up of all types of cars, foreign and domestic. Since we have been in business so long we are able to get premium cars for a good price. Our service department can do all types of repairs whether you bought the car from our dealership or not. We do major engine overhauls, transmissions, air conditioning, tune-ups and much more.

Share on facebook