Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Can QuickBooks Do It All?
    We are a small retail shop and we are getting ready to switch over to Quickbooks. Will QB be able to show us if we are successful or not?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Can QuickBooks Do It All?
    Absolutely! QuickBooks is very valuable and comes with a bunch of reports that will help you track your expenses & profits. So if it is setup and used properly it can be a great asset.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Definitely! QuickBooks is a wonderful finance tool in the beginning of a business. Especially when you're smaller you can definitely use QuickBooks to determine whether or not your business is turning a profit. I generally recommend QuickBooks to new small business owners as it is also easier to operate than a lot of other programs. I would advise sticking with that for a little bit.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    QuickBooks is a great tool, and was very well made. It's great for people starting a small business. I would advise using it until you are more experienced.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Quickbooks is a really good tool and has the ability to give you a snapshot of exactly where your business is and where you need to improve to put it in a better position. What's even better is that it has the ability to grow with you. It's a little overwhelming at first, as it is a pretty comprehensive application. As a matter of fact, for those who aren't very computer savvy, it can be offputting to say the least. But at the end of the day, if you work at it a bit, this is a really good tool for most small businesses.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I haven't tried QuickBooks before but it really looks like a decent software package and it seems easy to use. I think I will try to migrate everything I have into QuickBooks and try it out during the free trial. Does anyone know it if can import files without any problem?

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    It can import files from a number of sources. It won't get them all, but it will get most of them. The really cool thing is that it can also export information into other applications, like TurboTax if you use it to prepare your taxes with. Using Quickbooks was a great thing when my husband and I were in business together. We loved it. It took a little getting used to, but after that, we got to be really good at it. Couldn't have lived without this one

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    QuickBooks can be really helpful. Many people find that they can do their own taxes and everything just by using that program. Give it a try; you might be surprised by all of the features that it has and all of the things that it can help you with.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    QuickBooks is a good accounting program however if you want to get the most out of it you need to learn how to use it properly. You need to remember that the information you get out, i..e. how well your business is doing, is only as good as the information you put in. Mess this up and the reports you get from Quickbooks will be meaningless.

QuickBooks is simple to set up and, if you have used other computerized accounts packages in the past, easy to get to grips with as everything is user friendly and logical. If you have never used a computerized accounts package before I highly recommend getting a training manual or attending a training course, and buying the support package QuickBooks offers, which is very good.

The important thing is to start off on the right foot and in the correct way as getting in wrong and then going back and trying to sort it out can be a real headache.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I haven't used this service but from everything I've seen it seems like a good resource to use. As the last poster said any program does have a learning curve. Don't get discouraged if it takes a little while for you to get used to it. I would say definitely give it a shot.

Share on facebook