1. Collapse Details
    Subscription Based Money Collection
    What is the best way to collect money from a neighborhood for a subscription based service? No HOA - For example a neighborhood that has 1000 houses and 10 business and each household needs to contribute $8/mo repeating charge with full participation. This is confusing me because not everyone will want to participate and some people will not pay every month, or will pay one month and stop while everyone else continues. Lets say the neighborhood needs to keep a $8000 charge as a whole, every month, how do you set that up to effectively and reliably get your money every month regardless of monthly variables? Thanks for your knowledge. - John

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    you can creat a online based system for your purpose
    contact here for that
    www.fiverr.com/malik1994

Share on facebook

Leo Privacy Guard v3.0, The number 1 privacy app in the US right now!

3. Collapse Details
    I dont have much knowledge about that but I have something to share that is similar to the topic.. I have a small Pizzeria business. I borrowed money from a small business organization to start my business. We are exactly 30 people in the club and each one of us pays 10 euro per month to help those members like me that wanted to start a small business.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    There are a lot of ways, you can google it, you might find what you want.

Share on facebook

Get your email validated by our Email Validation Service
    Check if an email is valid @ ZeroBounce

5. Collapse Details
    A subscription-based pricing model is a payment structure that allows a customer or organization to purchase or subscribe to a vendor's IT services for a specific period of time for a set price. Subscribers typically commit to the services on a monthly or annual basis.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    The returns are the good ones. We have been pretty much made aware of what happened before that.
    - Marla Ahlgrimm

Share on facebook