Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    Green Palms Housing Project is the largest GDA-approved housing project in Gwadar. It is conveniently located at the intersection of the main Makran Coastal Highway and Kahaan Avenue. The unbeatable location of Green Palms Housing Project provides it with direct access to the beach as well as the central business district within a few minutesí drive.
    Investment in Gwadar | Invest in Gwadar Pakistan | Green palms Gwadar Prices

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I think Cooking is the best business for home-business user

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    There are lots of services which simplify your daily life. Some of them are bringing food directly to your home, other clean your apartment or office. I personally am often using cleaning services because I am lazy and don't have time for it. Why would i do it by myself if there are service with such affordable prices and qualified employees. Here is the one I am using - https://www.emop.co.uk/east-london-cleaner

Share on facebook

Last edited by Charles090; 06-24-2021 at 06:29 AM.

4. Collapse Details
    thanks for sharing with us

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I suggest you check out Craigslist, Odesk, guru.com, eLance. You will then know what services are in demand and the price ranges people charge. You may also want to look at Fiverr and see what's selling well over there. You may want to even start there.

Share on facebook