Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    What services do you need as a home-based buisness?
    I am trying to find something I can do from home or even in a small space in a shopping strip. I have considered a telephone answering service, light bookkeeping, a mail-drop service (not shipping) just receiving mail, etc.

The thing is, I cannot find a "listing" of home-based businesses in my area to ask them. I've considered putting an ad in the local newspaper asking this question and see if I get any answers.

Until then, I thought I would ask some of you what services you need that you hate doing yourself and would pay someone else to do for you?

Looking forward to your answers.

cmarkb

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I suggest you check out Craigslist, Odesk, guru.com, eLance. You will then know what services are in demand and the price ranges people charge. You may also want to look at Fiverr and see what's selling well over there. You may want to even start there.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by itsnotsobad View Post
    I suggest you check out Craigslist, Odesk, guru.com, eLance. You will then know what services are in demand and the price ranges people charge. You may also want to look at Fiverr and see what's selling well over there. You may want to even start there.
    also check the fiverr to as its very great.
    www.fiverr.com/malik1994

Share on facebook

Leo Privacy Guard v3.0, The number 1 privacy app in the US right now!

4. Collapse Details
    If you have decided you are ready to start a home-based business, then you might already have an idea and/or the products you want to market. If not, think about your background, what you are good at, and what experience you have. This exploration can get you on your way to coming up with a sound idea.First-time entrepreneurs often find it easier to start a business from home and grow it into a full-time venture complete with an outside facility or office. Starting a business from home is a good way to see if you’ll like running a business while you save lots of money on overhead such as rent, utilities, insurance and more.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    There are lots of online business that you can select from. We have odesk/upwork/guru.com and many more. Always online and surf the often. You can Google these opportunities. Goodluck!

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    There are lots of online business. Among them upwork and fiverr are the best.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Wanting to be an entrepreneur is awesome but got have the knowledge of running a business. Visit the library, learn all about starting a business and business management, licenses, etc. Secondly, yes, there are 'reminder and answering' services that can be started, or join one online, just do the research. Secondly, a kiosk business is also a good idea, just got to have one plus an agreement with a 'mall'. Lots of info to consider but very doable. One can even sell stuff as a 'street' vendor. Check with your city hall to see if they allow that and apply for your license.

Share on facebook

Costs of a Virtual EA can prove cost effective, visit Virtual Writing Desk

8. Collapse Details
    Translations if you know languages, online english courses. I would definitely go with something that I already know. Hope it helps

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Home based business is really prevalent this day. Home based business are easy to manage and you can make it personalized. - Green Water Technologies

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    NDT Courses in Chennai | NDT Institute in Chennai
    IEQS offer NDT courses in Chennai and NDT Institute in Chennai provide the quality training with 100% placement and conduct the different types of NDT Courses.
    CONTACT US
    IEQS Group
    3, Hayath Plaza, 2nd Floor, Nambi street (Near Bust Stand), Poonamallee., Sannadhi Street, Poonamallee, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600056
    Mobile*: +91 99408 55218
    Mail ID*: enquiry@ieqsgroup.com
    Mail ID*: ieqsgroup@gmail.com
    Website*: www.ieqsgroup.com
    Tambaram Branch
    №5, Gandhi Road, West Tambaram - 600 045
    Mobile*: +91 99408 55218, 8754423725
    Landline: 044–2649 4725
    Mail ID*: enquiry@ieqsgroup.com
    Mail ID*: ieqsgroup@gmail.com
    Website*: www.ieqsgroup.com

Share on facebook