Thread: Coconut Water

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Coconut Water
    I am Calling on all distributers, importers and entrepreneurs... I am looking for Master distributers ( Regional Executives) for regional distribution for my 100% coconut water product. At the moment I am finalising the whole operation and looking to get on board like minded individuals who are looking to push this product into the mainstream beverage market. This is an exciting opportunity as it is in a early stage. I would love to hear from you if you are keen to market and distribute this product in your region. I am offering exclusive distribution righs to the first applicant from each country.

Some information about our coconut water :
    "Coconut water is the very stuff of Nature, biologically Pure, full of Natural Sugars, Salts and Vitamins to ward off fatigue... and is the next wave of energy drinks BUT natural!" according to Mortin Satin Chief of the United Nation's Food & Agriculture Organization.
    . Coconut Water contains Medium Chained Triglycerides, which actively promote weight loss
    . Coconut Water is More Nutritious than whole milk - Less fat and NO cholesterol!
    . Coconut Water is More Healthy than Orange Juice - Much lower calories
    . Coconut Water is Better than processed baby milk- It contains lauric acid, which is present in human mother's milk
    . Coconut water is naturally sterile -- Water permeates though the filtering husk!
    . Coconut water is a universal donor-- Its identical to human blood plasma
    . Coconut Water is a Natural Isotonic Beverage - The same level we have in our blood.
    . Coconut water has saved lives in 3rd world countries thru Coconut IV.
    Coconut Water is a natural isotonic beverage, with the same level of electrolytic balance as we have in our blood. It's the fluid of life, so to speak. In fact, during the Pacific War of 1941-45, both sides in the conflict regularly used coconut water - siphoned directly from the nut - to give emergency plasma transfusions to wounded soldiers.
    . Coconut water contains more potassium (at about 294 mg) than most sports drinks (117 mg) and most energy drinks.
    . Coconut water has less sodium (25mg) where sports drinks have around 41mg and energy drinks have about 200 mg!
    . Coconut water has 5mg of Natural Sugars where sports and energy drinks range from 10-25mg of Altered Sugars.
    . Want to rehydrate?
    . Raise your metabolism and boost your immune system?
    . Cleanse your digestive tract?
    . Detox and fight viruses?
    . Balance your PH and reduce risk of cancer?
    DRINK COCONUT WATER!
    Coconut water has been used for rehydration and as a health and beauty aide in tropical regions around the world for centuries.
    Coconut water from the young green coconut is low in calories, has no fats or cholesterol, and has a natural balance of sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium- making it a healthy electrolyte drink. It has even been used intravenously, directly into the human blood stream, to stabilize electrolytes or treat people who were severely dehydrated.
    Coconuts are anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-microbial.
    Other uses: Mix coconut water with other juices for a tasty blend that increases the health benefit and decreases the amount of calories and sugars in your drink. .Rehydrates naturally, free of added sugars or chemicals.
    .Lowers arterial pressure.
    .Eliminates swelling in hands and feet.
    .Normalizes the intestinal function and raise metabolism.
    .Relieves spasms and stomach pain.
    .Eases burns.
    .Heals damage induced by antibiotics and toxins in the digestive
    tract.

And most of all its the best tasting drink when served chilled. Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Kind Regards

Roneel Raju

"There is one quality that one must possess to win, and that is definiteness of purpose, the knowledge of what one wants, and a burning desire to possess it."
    - Napoleon Hill

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    My husband drinks coconut water but I did not know that there were so many health benefits from drinking it. I had heard some things about it but have never seen such a long list. I am anxious to add this to my list of natural juices. I love using natural remedies to treat and prevent health concerns. Not to mention that coconut water is pretty tasty and is used to make the Jamaican dish peas and rice. It's creamy texture is great for cooking certain dishes that should be made a little bit creamier and it adds the extra flavor that dishes need. So there are many great benefits to using coconut water.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I didn't know there were this many health benefits either. I don't really like the taste of coconut or I'd give it a try. Good luck with your business.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    COCONUT is often called the TREE OF LIFE. Anything from its leaves to roots can be used. One of the most amazing use of the coconut water is that it can be used as a substitute for IV water. Amazing isnt it? Science must discover how to preserve it well because it can easily get contaminated.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Thanks for all of the information about Coconut water. I never knew about the benefits of it, though there are many coconut resources in my country of the Philippines.

This is a very informative post and I'm sure you could work well with people regarding the distribution of coconut water.

Good luck!

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    The coconut husks are also in-demand worldwide. Most of the exports are coming from India, Sri Lanka. I have seen on the news documentary how mechanized this industry in those countries. But it is booming and I believe any coconut producing country should enhance this industry.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    wow. had no idea coconut milk was so good! i need to find some.......

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I love coconut water. I knew some of the benefits but really, I didn't know there were so many! My roommate, when it's her time of the month, also drinks coconut water and says that it helps ease the pain.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I only drink coconut water when I buy a whole coconut. I don't buy the juice in a bottle. I like it for a few glasses but not an entire gallon.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Thanks for all of that information, but to me, it just tastes awful. I use coconut oil when I cook, and I do drink coconut milk, but I just can't get into the coconut water. Maybe if I mixed it with something else.

Share on facebook