Thread: Coconut Water

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I have been drinking coconut water for as long as I can remember but I did not know it had so much benefits. Its aptly referred to as the 'tree of life', because anything from its roots to the fruit is useful. The most amazing thing about coconut water is that it can be used as a substitute for IV liquid. So, I would recommend everyone to drink coconut water on a regular basis.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    thank you so much for all that information and i knew some of the benefits of coconut water i really like it and best luck for your business

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Coconut water contains essential nutrients, but it may not be the right drink for everyone
    1. Coconut water is rich in sodium, potassium and calorie content. Athletes don’t recommend coconut water, as it’s a natural drink it varies in its potency. Temporarily hydrates athletes and will not supply any quick energy boost.
    2. Enhances blood sugar level- People with blood sugar should avoid drinking coconut water regularly as it contains carbohydrates and calories
    3. Chances of increasing blood pressure- coconut water is rich in Sodium

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I drink Coconut water some time, I was not knowing about the benefits of drinking coconut water. Thanks for sharing the list of benefits, which one can get by drinking coconut water.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    33 Browning St, Yokine WA 6060, Australia
    Wow! Thanks for sharing this information. Never knew how many benefits a Coconut Water can offer.

Share on facebook

The Dog Line - Experts in Electric Dog Collars: How to Stop Dog from Escaping My Property using Invisible Electric Dog Fence? Do Remote Dog Training Collar Can Train My Dog Obedience? How Dog Bark Collars Work?

6. Collapse Details
    Coconut water is the best for your health. It consist of several nutrients, antioxidant properties, prevent kidney stones, etc.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Oh! this much medicinal value is with coconut water. Roneel has done a wonderful blog here. thank you.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I am restless to add this to my rundown of common juices. I cherish utilizing normal solutions for treat and avert wellbeing concerns. Also that coconut water is truly top notch and is utilized to make the Jamaican dish peas and rice. It's smooth surface is awesome for cooking certain dishes that ought to be made somewhat creamier and it includes the additional flavor that dishes require. So there are numerous extraordinary advantages to utilizing coconut water

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I have drunk several varieties of coconut water, I find the most delicious and refreshing drinks are the ones from Thailand. I may be biased, but the coconut water in Thailand is very sweet in my opinion lol

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Impressive/Thanks for sharing information.

Share on facebook