Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Looking for products to sell in Japan
    We are a 6 year old Japanese sole proprietor company that successfully sells American and European antiques through the internet exclusively to the Japanese end consumer. Our demographic customer base consists of married Japanese women, residing in all geographic areas of Japan, between the ages of 30 and 65, who possess a substantial amount of free time and disposable income.

Our objective is to diversify our business model by selling other products to our established Japanese customer base.

We are looking to connect with consumer niche product manufacturers that have a desire to develop or expand their product lines throughout Japan through internet sales directly to the consumer.

Because of Japanese import restrictions we cannot consider food items, cosmetics or medical products.

We will respond to all inquiries originating directly from manufacturers (no distributors please).

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Looking for products to sell in Japan
    Stoneman, I would like to learn more. Where may I contact you?

Jen Lownie

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Gaming exports would work. You could sell games that are only available in america. That would probably work best.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I agree with ap4aaron, us Americans love gaming products from Japan. I mean, look at Nintendo, I played that thing most of childhood! It went from Nintendo to the Super Nintendo. However, I think that Sony and Microsoft have taken over the gaming industry. You should contact a manufacturer that is involved with video games and consoles and I bet you'd be very profitable.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I think you all don't understand. He is looking for products to sell in Japan, not selling Japanese products in America.

What do you think people in Japan are looking for? This might be an interesting business adventure.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by delusional View Post
    I think you all don't understand. He is looking for products to sell in Japan, not selling Japanese products in America.

What do you think people in Japan are looking for? This might be an interesting business adventure.
    Gaming would still work in that situation, selling Xbox 360/1s/Playstation 3/4/s to Japan as well as American games.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I agree. There are many games popular American games, particularly FPS that might appeal to Japanese gamers. However, being that he is used to dealing with female customers in the 30-65 age range, it would be a completely different demographic to break into. I think that it might be wise to do some market research on the subject and look for products that would appeal to whatever demographic that you are looking at targeting.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    It's important news for those persons who is looking for products to sell in Japan.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I mean, if you going to Japan, you should try to sell what Japanese use the most. You're not allowed to carry in food and etc. but some PlayStation 4 accessories are good, right? Why don't you try with http://www.ps4storage.com/ps4-pro-ssd-guide/ - it's what young people use and need, so they will need to provide them. These are not manufacturing in Japan, but there are the most concentration of PS4 , i mean, it's Japanese. I think it should work tho

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I agree too

Share on facebook