1. Collapse Details
    Legal help for starting tour operator business
    I am trying to start a custom tour business where I will design and sell custom tours for groups traveling to Europe. I will be going through a Wholesale operator to get my tours booked and then get quoted a net rate. Then will add my % to the cost before quoting to customer.

If anyone has information for me as to where I can go to get some legal help regarding looking over "Terms and Conditions" from the Wholesaler to Operator (me). Also to help me with creating a "T & C" for my business.

Thank you

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Legal help for starting tour operator business
    Have you looked at the T&C of other operators, or from wholesalers (who may well have standard contracts for this)?

That is where I would start. I'd go through them with a fine toothcomb and decide what each clause means, and whether I would actually want it in my T&C. Then I would brainstorm for new issues. [This assumes though that you are fairly literate, and understand common business terms and practices].

At the end of the day, it is your business, and you will define what terms you want to operate under.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    You will need IATA for sure. Then Tour Operator and Travel Agency license.

Share on facebook