Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Need help with google
    Hi,

Does anyone knows why google did not index any other page than my index.html. I created sitemap, and I think my meta tags are ok, but in google search results there is only my index.html.

Thank you

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Help With Google
    Hello,

Don't be frustrated yet. For a start getting your website listed your index page is a begining. It helped me to submit the other pages of my website also. Google bots will find the rest of your site, they follow links on your pages. Look for some ebooks on developing a strategy to increase your page rank. Go to link exchange site, and sign up for a free account and start doing link exchanges.

Best advice; pateince(spllin sucks)

Sincerely
    Duncan judson

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Re: Need help with google
    Something has to be stopping it. Do you have a robots.txt?

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    How old is your site?
    If its brand new it will take some time to index all the pages, even with a sitemap file.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Work on getting quality links to your site from directories and related websites. Google sees the number of links as a sign of the sites popularity.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I think this is great in any way. You should be proud of yourself It's getting harder and harder to get into Google's index

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Ziveli:

Make sure you include a metatag such as this:

Code:
    <meta name="robots" content="INDEX, FOLLOW" />
    - Sam

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Have you checked the status of your sitemap on Google itself? They offer a management tool for sitemaps that allows you to see what the site crawler sees, including errors. Accounts are free if you don't already have one.

google.com/webmasters/sitemaps/siteoverview?hl=en

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Could be a number of reasons. Check your google webmaster tools account (if you have one, if you don't, get one) for any errors. http://google.com.webmasters

Share on facebook

I make decent money on Cash Crate and pay for a number of things using gift cards I get on InstaGC. Feel free to check out my work online blog.

10. Collapse Details
    Remember that it can take a while for your site to be indexed. Linking to it from other places on the Web can help get the process moving along faster. I also agree that you should check your META tags and take a look at your Google Webmaster Tools to make sure that everything is as it should be.

Share on facebook