Thread: Facebook B2B

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Facebook B2B
    I currently have no FB presence and was wondering whether to get involved. However I keep hearing that B2B is just doesn't work. Any opinions, examples anyone could share would be great

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    FB is tough enough for B2C, even with a social-oriented business. I can't see it working at all for B2B. LinkedIn might work for B2B, depending on what you're trying to achieve.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    FB can really only be used to engage in a community, and hope that will help you gain insight into your consumer, gain credibility.... then maybe down the line improve business. The results probably become even less direct/instant in B2B but I'd say it's still worth using FB to engage to improve how the businesses you're targeting think of you.

Iseult

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by richost View Post
    FB is tough enough for B2C, even with a social-oriented business. I can't see it working at all for B2B. LinkedIn might work for B2B, depending on what you're trying to achieve.
    Yes!!! Your answer is good. I also haven't see such B2B on facebook, but yes B2C is common.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    you must make ads camp. in fb twitter or specially in linkedin which help you B2B business

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I get lots of interactions and leads for B2B on Facebook.
    I use my page to interact with other businesses - like & comment on their posts, even share some.
    I target paid facebook ads to business owners, managers, etc.
    There are groups I am part of with other business owners where we share ideas etc.
    There is a big audience for B2B on Facebook

Share on facebook

Dufferin Media
    Social Media Management Services
    Hands off solution to help you build your business online using the powerful tools of Social Media
    www.dufferinmedia.com
    sarah@dufferinmedia.com

7. Collapse Details
    Hi,

For B2B Facebook is not right choice for better lead generation, try some other platform like twitter and LinkedIn.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Social network of choice for many B2B marketers is LinkedIn. Even though Facebook is the largest social network by far (and one of the most trafficked websites overall), B2B marketers remain skeptical of Facebook’s viability for marketing impact.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    LinkedIn is best for b2b support and marketing. Its have many features that suit for business person. That's why mostly people prefer it and used it in this business website for awareness.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    if you need such kind of services like facebook b2b and social networks marketing you can buy on fiverr

Share on facebook

Leo Privacy Guard v3.0, The number 1 privacy app in the US right now!