Thread: Facebook B2B

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by devidweb View Post
    Social network of choice for many B2B marketers is LinkedIn. Even though Facebook is the largest social network by far (and one of the most trafficked websites overall), B2B marketers remain skeptical of Facebook’s viability for marketing impact.
    Yes totally agree with you

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I currently have no FB presence and was wondering whether to get involved. However I keep hearing that B2B is just doesn't work. Any opinions, examples anyone could share would be great.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I've tried Facebook a few times for B2B and had no luck. The only time I've had any success was with mobile app downloads for a consumer app, but I think anything on the B2B side is a waste of money. Even with their targeting, you are going to end up with a lot of garbage clicks. I also think that most people on Facebook are not in the mindset of purchasing products, so it's the wrong platform for that type of thing.

I've had some success with LinkedIn ads, but the volume is low.

Not social, but Google Ads can work, but it takes a lot of iteration and you can burn through quite a bit of cash figuring out the right conversion tactic.

Unfortunately, my experience is all kind of negative but that's my two cents .

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    According to me you use LinkedIn for b2b.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I am a living example that B2B businesses can succeed on Social Media. It just takes time, skill, and patience. I own a Digital Marketing Agency and I would be obliged to answer any of your questions.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    It is said that Linkedin seems to be a better place for B2B. However, I think Linkedin has been used mostly by headhunters to reach to their candidates, rather than a full-function B2B platform. Facebook, on the other hand, has extremely high traffic and if it is used properly, it can still be a good channel for B2B marketing. It just takes a lot of patience.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Facebook is GREAT for B2B. You just have to know how to use it. Can you establish yourself as the expert in your field?

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I use it as a phone book for business or a niche. Find out who I need to talk to and give them a call and follow up. Seams to work, ad conversions are low for me. But I'm not a pro at ads.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by parthdudhagra View Post
    Why facebook is hard for B2B even though it has the largest user oriented social network?
    Facebook was developed as a social platform not for business, its evolving all the time but there are to many distractions and people usually go to FB for social purposes not to make business contacts. it works better if you have products to offer and can engage consumers, but not so much for strictly business connections.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Facebook is not really a good place for B2B. I would recommend LinkedIn for B2B interactions.

Share on facebook