1. Collapse Details
    Looking for a Skilled Marketing and Advertising Copywriter?
    Hello there!

Are you looking for a freelance copywriter who will provide you with clear, concise and compelling copy?

A copywriter who will have consumers clamoring for products or services?

Yes! Then look no further. My name is Alyssa Nelson and I am a copywriter for the Marketing and Advertising department at Augsburg Fortress Publishers (AFP), Minneapolis, MN.

Over the past few years it has been my responsibility to develop copy and marketing information used to create AFP brochures, fliers, postcards, press releases, letters, etc. I have also submitted articles for e-newsletters, magazines and catalogs, as well as provided copy for advertisements within numerous national publications, including The Lutheran and Children’s Ministry magazines.

I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss any available opportunities in the area of marketing and/or advertising. I have a passion for writing, a passion that can be seen and felt in the marketing/ad copy I provide.

Thank you for taking the time to review this correspondence. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Alyssa Nelson

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Well, there are so many in the market with that kind of skills. Truly, this is something we all have to work out with. - Green Water Technologies

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Many people think that copywriting for online businesses using shorter sentences is the best, but it's not like that. Evidenced by a longer copywriting brings in more sales. But you need to be careful in making copywriting, lest your prospective buyers are not interested so leave the product you are selling and switch to competitors.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Produces briefs and scripts for advertising campaigns and amends advertising copy according to feedback. Copywriters are responsible for generating the words, slogans and audio scripts that accompany advertising visuals. They work alongside art directors to conceive and complete effective advertisements

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Find freelance copywriting professionals to write & manage copy for your project. ... You've probably read through hundreds of profiles looking for the right person to help you ... Copywriting Content Writing Social Media Marketing Marketing Strategy ... Experienced writer, proofreader, editor and UX tester providing premium ...

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    The copywriter is responsible for taking a client's advertising brief and generating original copy ideas that grab the attention of the target audience. This can include creating straplines, slogans, body copy, jingles and scripts. ... meeting with account executives to discuss the client's requirements and core messages

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    online shopping in lahore
    online stores in pakistan
    pakistan online shopping app
    online mobile shopping in pakistan free home delivery
    online sale in pakistan
    pakistan shopping
    homeshopping pakistan
    pak online shopping

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Holistic DG
    online shopping in lahore
    online stores in pakistan
    pakistan online shopping app
    online mobile shopping in pakistan free home delivery
    online sale in pakistan
    pakistan shopping
    homeshopping pakistan
    pak online shopping

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Copywriters produce the promotional, informative and persuasive text used in marketing material, advertising campaigns and on websites.

Share on facebook