Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Business in Development: Cant think of a Name...
    The business helps students ages 14-21 find jobs with local employers (small and large businesses). It is an online business but i plan on making stickers with only the webname so the name should pretty much explain the website.

I would kind of like the name to be professional but also appealing to the job seekers ages 14-21.

I was thinking:
    studentjobconnection
    studentjobsource
    studentjobpost
    any new ideas are welcome... submit as many name ideas as possible and if you aggree with one posted before your's say it.

Thanks everyone.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Your could try entering various names on one of those domain name suggestion generators (whois.sc for example). They sometimes throw up some interesting ideas. A thesaurus sometimes helps too.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Re: Business in Development: Cant think of a Name...
    I've thought about this idea before. It could work. But, I assume you're going to be a sort-of "headhunter" in that you charge a fee to businesses when you find them new employees. Or, are you going to be making your money from advertising on the site itself? I'd do both, but I don't know if businesses are going to want to pay for part-time high-schoolers, who have the job sector's HIGHEST turnaround rate.

Some name ideas? Gee, that would take me a while, besides the ones you've already listed. Sorry I couldn't contribute more to the original topic.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hello I own a small livestock transport service and i would like to rename it The business name is currently Chandler Cattle Co. I started this business hauling cattle about 4 years ago but for the last three and a half i have been hauling horses so the name chandler CATTLE co really doesn't fit what my business offers. you see? any ideas

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by chandlercattle
    Hello I own a small livestock transport service and i would like to rename it The business name is currently Chandler Cattle Co. I started this business hauling cattle about 4 years ago but for the last three and a half i have been hauling horses so the name chandler CATTLE co really doesn't fit what my business offers. you see? any ideas
    You could try:

Chandler Transports
    JC Transorts

Or something like that.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I like student job connection. I think your business/website should have a name that relates to what you are offering. I think that a person and their job should have a type of "connection"with each other. I don't really like being outside in the winter, so obviously I am not gonna choose a job of shovelling snow. I think that your business, takes the student and their likes and skills and help them find a job they can connect to!

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    My vote goes to "studentjobconnection" and I agree with hillary that the student will find themselves connected to companies offering jobs and likewise. It is seldom we find a website offering job opportunities to newly graduates or those who are still studying. I used to be a working student and I know how important it is to learn how to support myself at an early stage of my career.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    The could look at coming into several labels about one particular domain idea devices, They occasionally purge many interesting tips. A new collection of synonyms occasionally facilitates as well.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    It is important to select a name that is short and impressive. People should be able to remember it easily.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Manage your clients, orders and inventory in a software designed for small businesses.Automate your inventory management processes - everything from sales orders and invoices to purchases. erplain is a better and user-friendly way to operate and grow your business.

Share on facebook