Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Business Plan Report
    Hello,

I'm putting together a web development business plan, and I'm eventually going to have to write it out. Does anyone have any advice on what the structure of a business plan report should look like?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Re: Business Plan Report
    I'm sorry, I actually don't have any info for you.

The reason I'm posting though, is because I need the same information. So if someone could please share, it would be MUCH apprieciated

I'd rather just use a thread already created, instead of starting another of the same, I hope that's ok.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Making a business plan is one of the most important things when starting a new business. If you don't plan everything (from products, developments up to the financial plan) you never know at which point your business is. The first step is to have a very clear idea of how much your products cost to you, considering all the costs related to your products from when you buy them untill you sell them (like shipping costs, duty if you import it etc. etc.). Second, count all your fixed costs, like rent, internet connection, phone, energy etc etc, i mean all the costs that don't depend to your revenue and don't decrease or rise along with your revenue. Third, consider a percentage for any variable costs, like sales persons if they are paid by the amount of revenue they produce. Variable costs are the cost that decrease or rise along with your revenue amount. Last parts, consider employee costs and taxes. After that, you have your costs plan and you can easily find out your break even point. Good luck!

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    The main thing for the business plans are the costs. Always be accurate with your costs because it can amke or break your plan! Also everywhere where a cost ranges always take the higher ammount so you can be sure that even in the worst case scenario you are stil profittable. The other important thing is attracting customers, without a good plan for this you shouldnt risk it. A business model should be done so it prepares you for each situation, each new business has risks and you should think about which risks your business has. If you are well prepared for any bad things that might happen you will have less problems and have greater chance at being succesful and profittable.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    The information shared here would greatly be useful for the people who are going to start a new career. Thanks for sharing the good information here.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    The main thing for the business plans are the costs. Always be accurate with your costs because it can amke or break your plan! Also everywhere where a cost ranges always take the higher ammount so you can be sure that even in the worst case scenario you are stil profittable. The other important thing is attracting customers, without a good plan for this you shouldnt risk it. A business model should be done so it prepares you for each situation, each new business has risks and you should think about which risks your business has. If you are well prepared for any bad things that might happen you will have less problems and have greater chance at being succesful and profittable.
    All such things are necessary for business plan. You have to build your proper business plan to stay updated with this competitive world.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    For the business plan,you can contact to any business planer company which have the depth idea regarding all kind of business. They also provides various business services.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by googoos0ng View Post
    Making a business plan is one of the most important things when starting a new business. If you don't plan everything (from products, developments up to the financial plan) you never know at which point your business is. The first step is to have a very clear idea of how much your products cost to you, considering all the costs related to your products from when you buy them untill you sell them (like shipping costs, duty if you import it etc. etc.). Second, count all your fixed costs, like rent, internet connection, phone, energy etc etc, i mean all the costs that don't depend to your revenue and don't decrease or rise along with your revenue. Third, consider a percentage for any variable costs, like sales persons if they are paid by the amount of revenue they produce. Variable costs are the cost that decrease or rise along with your revenue amount. Last parts, consider employee costs and taxes. After that, you have your costs plan and you can easily find out your break even point. Good luck!
    nice and can you please proivide with a example?

Share on facebook

Leo Privacy Guard v3.0, The number 1 privacy app in the US right now!

9. Collapse Details
    for business plan you must contact or hire any good business planner but one main point never take break on communication with your clients

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    You must consult with the business consultants they can provide the best business plans and strategies for your business.

Share on facebook