Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    That might work well for some people, for some they don't. Either way thanks for giving your perspective.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I do think owning a website is important, but instead of going for paid ads I prefer to establish a customer and obtaining visibility through big sites like ebay or amazon.

Personally I keep a website so that I can advertise it to people who buy from me on ebay in the hopes that they will order from my site in the future avoiding me the extra fees.

For example, let's say I sold a fishing reel on ebay and am paying 10% in fees + $0.12 listing fee. I now need to send the item to the buyer, who doesn't trust me yet, but probably will as soon as he gets it. With this in mind I leave a small 10% discount voucher inside the envelope which he can use on his next order directly from my website.

This way, I avoid having to put thousands of products up on ebay and paying fees for them, and if the customer keeps coming back, I will be making an extra profit of 10% past his 3rd visit. So yeah, having a website is good, investing in SEO and online ads is not really that good for small home businesses. I'd rather share my profits with ebay for a while and get in direct contact with potential buyers than to spend money on targeted ads that may or may not generate any revenue.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    People should do the day time business and enjoy the passive income in night is the best way to earn.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Good tips, really helpful when starting a new business!

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I believe Forex is the ultimate home based business. You can trade 24 hours a day so it doesn't matter where you are in the world. There's no employees, no stock to hold, no commuting to work. It's just you, your trading software and a computer. Once you are proficient the rewards can be massive. If you live in the United Kingdom you have the added bonus of not having to pay any tax. Some traders have even moved to the UK so they can take advantage of this. Most countries will however give you a tax break of some sort.

Share on facebook

Last edited by Ivan1; 05-23-2016 at 02:07 AM.

6. Collapse Details
    I think before start any business, person should take advice from the business consultant. They provide the basic facts about the starting of business regarding the budget, time, employes. whether the person should start with the small or large business according to the knowledge, and interest. They also provides the coaching about the Human Resources, quality management, life coaching.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    itís safe to say that there is a lot of demand for information on how to make money on the internet. This also means that there are a lot of shady characters preying on this group of people.I knew someone who fell for one of these scams once. they taught him how to make money online, and then all he did was sell seminars on how to make money online. The fact that he had never actually made any money online was beside the pointÖ I guess. Not surprisingly, Iím not a big supporter of his business.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Home Based Business? Some Steps To Success
    Thank you so much for sharing such a useful tips for home based business. This thread clearly describing all the important steps for every beginner who have the desire to start his/her home based business without any hassle. Thank you for your suggestions!!

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    These days our Indians are going to other countries like USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand etc for Jobs and business purpose. There they are suffering to get our Indian products like foods, groceries, sweets, homely foods etc.. Mostly we find burgers, sandwich and all but our Indians are not satisfying with those burgers. So we came with our Online Shopping Service for our Indians living in other countries with best prices in India

Share on facebook

Last edited by Maddy89; 11-05-2016 at 02:57 AM.

10. Collapse Details
    Home Based Business? Some Steps To Success
    Just to address some of your outline here if I can. If you want a business to get off the ground in its first year, then you are going to have to spend a hell of a lot ...Thank you so much for sharing such a useful tips for home based business. This thread clearly describing all the important steps for every beginner who have the desire to start his/her home based business without any hassle.

Packers and Movers in kr puram

Packers and Movers in madiwala

Packers and Movers in Malleswaram

Packers and Movers in marathahalli

RELOCATION SERVICES IN mysoreroad

Share on facebook