1. Collapse Details
    Need Guidance in Choosing VPS Server for Bulk Mailing Facility
    Hi,

I am Gabriel Watkins, a business owner. My business is not going well nowadays. So, my friend suggests me to proceed with e-mail marketing promotion. He was also telling about bulk mailing option. That's why, I'm looking for a reliable, transparent, secure and affordable hosting solutions who can provide me VPS Server for bulk mailing facilities. For this purpose, I've searched on Google & found information about few providers. One among them is Juluhost. I've also gone through their website which looks quite impressive. But I'm a bit confused, as I've no idea about this domain. So I thought for seeking about an expert advice, may be some of you have any knowledge about this company & their services.

So, I've joined this established platform to hear from you. As I belief, there are many people deals with the same topic. So, may be they can help me out.

If you could provide me the guidance, it would be a great help for me.

Looking to hear your expert advice..

Thanks in advance

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hello Gabriel,

If I may ask, how many messages do you expect to send? If you can space them out enough you should be able to use a free e-mail service like GMail for this, but if you are looking to do this regularly and in large numbers a VPS is a great choice.

I have a client on a $25/month VPS who sends nearly 100,000 e-mail messages (daily opt-in messages to a growing audience of over 2500) and the only things we needed to do was configure the major Anti-Spam features of the day DKIM, SPF, and RDNS. Doing it yourself requires a little experimentation, and I believe some ISP like ATT can be a real pain to deal with, but very doable with any reputable VPS provider.

If you want a good question for prospective hosts ask them about RDNS and DKIM configurations.

If you could use some additional help feel free to send me a PM.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I will recommend mailchimp.com They are really good in it.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I will recommend Serverwala. Top vps server provider.

https://www.serverwala.org

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by alexenderthomas View Post
    Bolster CENTER Overseen VPS Hosting with SSD and Great Cloud Features Host boundless areas, make boundless sub spaces, email addresses, databases, Virtual Private Server (VPS) is the following intelligent decision for your facilitating needs. By picking VPS, you get the opportunity to choose a design most appropriate for your

https://routerlogin.io/192-168-0-1/
    You really get these things.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by alexenderthomas View Post
    Bolster CENTER Overseen VPS Hosting with SSD and Great Cloud Features Host boundless areas, make boundless sub spaces, email addresses, databases, Virtual Private Server (VPS) is the following intelligent decision for your facilitating needs. By picking VPS, you get the opportunity to choose a design most appropriate for your

https://routerlogin.io/192-168-0-1/
    You really get these things.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    A comparison of 2458 hosting companies that offer VPS Hosting, based on experts ... No matter what plan you will choose, you will not have to worry about .... VPS plans provide server management for updates and patches as well as 24x7 email

Share on facebook