1. Collapse Details
    Convincing my wife
    Hello all! For years I've dreamed of working for myself. I actually started my own business when I was active duty in the military, and I did okay for only being able to commit to it part time, but eventually had to throw in the towel. I feel that I'm in a good spot right now to venture out on my own again, but my wife, while being very supportive, is also a little leery. This is partially my fault, because I'm kind of going big right out of the gate, and I can see how that would be scary for her. My thinking right now, is to write a business plan tailored to her, and present it to her the same as I would if she were a potential investor, which she is, because she's investing her trust in me to succeed. Has anyone else struggled with getting their spouse completely onboard, and what worked for you?

Thank you,
    Jason

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hi Jason,
    Tell your wife she should be happy her husband's an entrepreneur. Most husbands just want to watch TV and wait for old age and death. Tell her to accept the fact that she married a hard working entrepreneur. Don't waste your time writing a businessplan for your wife; use that time to build your business.
    Good luck Jason, and if you want to expand into Europe let me know.
    All the best to you and your wife,
    Robert

Share on facebook

Robert L - www.pikpuk.se
    Stratus-Pikpuk - Order Fulfillment in Europe
    We can help you sell your products in Europe!

3. Collapse Details
    Dear according to me life gives only one chance to prove yourself no one sees pictures of futures so don't be hesitate to tell her that I am
    not being made for doing 9 to 5 job and just adjust whole the life you have very less time to execute the plan and dear we all are the same problem if we are going to do something great their is one problem comes out of the box and we do repeat this theory whole life
    so get up and do what you want never listen to anyone between you and yours a success.

Hope this is helpful to you

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    33 Browning St, Yokine WA 6060, Australia
    Getting support for a new venture can make a huge difference – emotionally, practically and even financially. But it’s not always easy to explain. Show your wife that you have thought [your idea] through to the long term, not just what you hope happens in six months. Understand and respect where she is coming from and use her values, and talk from their perspective, without losing your ground on your decision. Make sure you have a strong enough relationship that this will not put on undue pressure. You must have ultimate trust between each other and talk through all the risks. Make sure she understand there’s a chance the investment won’t pan out. Lastly, make sure losing the money won’t impact livelihoods or retirement.

Share on facebook

The Dog Line - Experts in Electric Dog Collars: How to Stop Dog from Escaping My Property using Invisible Electric Dog Fence? Do Remote Dog Training Collar Can Train My Dog Obedience? How Dog Bark Collars Work?

5. Collapse Details
    16850 Collins Ave, #112650, Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
    Show her the financials. She can be concerned about rent, mortgage, utilities, bills. You need to show that you have the basics handled before you can dive into a completely speculative venture. Helps if you have experience in the chosen field.

Share on facebook

Earl White, Real Estate Investor
    House Heroes LLC
    16850 Collins Ave, #112560
    Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
    Earl@househeroes.com
    http://www.househeroes.com