1. Collapse Details
    Real Estate (condos)
    I am new to the Small Business Community Forum...so be gentle.

My business is investing in Real Estate. I bought a house last year ('05) and renovated it myself. It is now for sale and I am moving on to condos. I plan to buy my first condo at a local resort and then rent it out to up-scale clients. Has anyone ever done this? Hints, questions and advice are welcome.

Thanks,

Rayfava

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Buying a house is pretty good kind of a decision but nowadays in real-estate niche condominiums like One Pearl Bank becomes more and more popular among investors and among people who want to have their property in some good locations. Here is their website https://www.onepearlbank-official.com.sg, you can check all the necessary information there!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    VoIP Business is perfect for growing teams and businesses. Pick up phone calls on your mobile phone or any external phone when you’re away from your desk. For calls within the UK you must dial the full number including the area code and for international calls dial 00 followed by the country code. To dial other VoIP Business users, simply dial their VoIP Business ID from your VoIP Phone. For More Click Here

Share on facebook