1. Collapse Details
    Real Estate (condos)
    I am new to the Small Business Community Forum...so be gentle.

My business is investing in Real Estate. I bought a house last year ('05) and renovated it myself. It is now for sale and I am moving on to condos. I plan to buy my first condo at a local resort and then rent it out to up-scale clients. Has anyone ever done this? Hints, questions and advice are welcome.

Thanks,

Rayfava

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    VoIP Business is perfect for growing teams and businesses. Pick up phone calls on your mobile phone or any external phone when you’re away from your desk. For calls within the UK you must dial the full number including the area code and for international calls dial 00 followed by the country code. To dial other VoIP Business users, simply dial their VoIP Business ID from your VoIP Phone. For More Click Here

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hi, I had a similar situation, I sold my apartment in the USA and invested in Paris real estate https://www.glamourapartments.com/, and now I live in a rented apartment and travel the world

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by rayfava View Post
    I am new to the Small Business Community Forum...so be gentle.

My business is investing in Real Estate. I bought a house last year ('05) and renovated it myself. It is now for sale and I am moving on to condos. I plan to buy my first condo at a local resort and then rent it out to up-scale clients. Has anyone ever done this? Hints, questions and advice are welcome.

Thanks,

Rayfava
    Nice idea I suppose! My aunt did that way this summer she bought an apartment via https://www.realestateespanol.com/apartments-for-sale, as it's the most extensive Spanish real estate catalogue, used a price filter and chose the cheapest one. Now she rents it out for her colleague and herself lives in Seville. Great business plan I believe

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Faced a similar problem a couple of years ago. I bought a house for restoration and further sale in order to earn on the price difference. The house was not in a terrible state, but it still required investment and time. The house had a large number of wooden elements that needed repair. Turning to the construction company, I was mildly surprised by the prices they offered me, it was just a robbery. Therefore, after spending several days online and reading a lot of comments, I concluded that I would restore them myself. I found many options for wood here that I needed so much and that ultimately helped save me a lot of money. Thanks to the author for such an informative and useful blog.

Share on facebook

Last edited by garoldn1; 01-27-2020 at 08:56 PM. Reason: mistake

6. Collapse Details
    Personally, I think that you should give this task to real construction companies because only they know how to do it right. As for people who work in this sphere, I guess that you all should read article to learn more about the way of becoming a construction cost estimator

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    First of all, collect all the possible information about the real estate agencies of your city in open sources: on the Internet (including corporate websites), the media, and friends. Based on the data obtained, select 5-6 agencies that best meet your requirements. I did just that and chose one real estate agency: FazWaz.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    You need to buy a good and clean phone number list or mobile list then you need a trusted organization to do that. If You have a good Telephone number List & good call center then you will get good success with your cold calling or SMS marketing campaigns. Then it will a huge advantage for you. Mobile List will provide you the targeted or specific phone number list for you. The mobile List team provides you with telephone sales leads form different countries. You can also get a business (b2b) phone number list and consumer (b2c) phone number list.

Share on facebook