Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Marketing Online Solutions
    Hey everyone I'm new to the smallbusinessforums.org community.
    My names Justin and I 'm working with Slot One Technologies I come from a family that has multiple small businesses, and this happens to be another small business. We're all about providing solutions to companies that range from logo design, web design, SEO, to mobile phone applications. We pretty much do it all. If I can help you guys do some things yourself I'll gladly help, if not that's what our paid services are for. In the end you'll have more consistency using us than doing it yourself.

Thanks for your time everyone and happy profiting!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Welcome to SmallBusinessForums Justin! I hope you find everything you're looking for and I look forward to reading your contributions!

Iseult

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    hey justjaytee!!! welcome here.. and I look forward your posts and new queries about any problem.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Yep, Online marketing, or Internet marketing, allows you to promote your products and services online at a lower cost than traditional advertising. It helps you grow your business because it provides qualified leads from potential customers who are looking for your products and services.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Welcome to SmallBusinessForums Justin! I hope you find everything you're looking for and I look forward to reading your contributions!

Iseult

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING:-to make online marketing effective you should make sure that you use right techniques. one should understand that what strategy works best for you. for e.g. in social media marketing if you are marketing a bmw car then i would suggest you should advertise it better on linkedin to directly CEOs directors etc and you are suggested facebook over twitter.and linkedin if you are advertising for a small scale or a local business from your city. different plateforms are available in market. choose which works for you

ADWORD:- make different campaign for different cities. you can always measure which city people are more intrested about your product. a well designed landing page is must required. what use of doing marketing if you bring audience on your website and dont convert them to customers. a well designed landing page which has big brand names mentioned, good customer review, amazing graphics and call to action. please hire someone who is good at adwords if your not clear about using adwords.

EMAIL MARKETING:-It is said that email marketing is still one of the best ways for online marketing. but still people make many mistakes in email marketing campaigns. A proper sender name (a brand name advisable) instead of noreply@xyz.com brings more confidence that the sender is human. again a proper landing page is required to make email marketing successfull. You should use profesional images for your campaign and not just any random image. you should have call to action button in the email and a sense of urgency is required. subject line is most important. and a proper subject line makes all the difference. after all people read your email if they like the subject line.

these are few facts which can make your online marketing effective. hope it helps.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I have a website. To promote it, I use social media advertising, email marketing and remarketing. You need to use a set of marketing tools, otherwise you will not get the desired result.

Share on facebook

Last edited by JohnDorsey; 09-04-2020 at 01:14 AM.

8. Collapse Details
    1. Google Analytics
    Google Analytics is a must-have tool for online marketing. It provides your business with tremendous insight into your websiteís performance, giving your team a peek into the behavior of your audience and the features of your site that work.
    2. Google Search Console
    Google Search Console is another essential (and free) digital marketing solution. If you havenít created a Google Search Console account for your business, you need to because this tool will revolutionize your online marketing strategy.
    With Google Search Console, your company can access valuable data about your website, content, and search engine optimization (SEO) efforts. Plus, you can receive alerts about problems with your site, like when a critical page disappears from your website or a page isnít mobile-friendly.
    3. Ahrefs
    Ahrefs is a trusted digital marketing solution and a great partner to Google Analytics and Google Search Console. With Ahrefs, your business can get up-to-the-minute information on not only your siteís performance but also your competitorís.
    4. FAQ Fox
    FAQ Fox is a free digital marketing solution for improving your content marketing strategy. Whether youíre struggling to come up with content ideas or looking for a new way to get insight on your audience FAQ Fox can help.

If you want to try FAQ Fox, follow these steps:

Do some keyword research
    Compile a list of some competitor sites
    Enter your keywords, plus competitor site URLs

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Internet marketing, allows you to promote your products .... and thanks for sharing with us ..
    Mbear

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Here are seven ways to promote your business online that won't cost you a dime:
    Use the three big local listing services. ...
    Embrace social media. ...
    Start a blog. ...
    Put up multimedia on YouTube and Flickr. ...
    SEO your company website. ...
    Press releases. ...
    Join a relevant online community and contribute.

Share on facebook