Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Tap into savings, home equity, or retirement accounts. It's risky, but don't expect others to invest in your startup if you haven't put some of your own money in. Knowledgeable investors want to see founders show confidence with cash. They favor entrepreneurs with more than "just" sweat equity in the game.

Share on facebook

Why do they call it rush hour when nothing moves?

2. Collapse Details
    No doubt crowdfunding is the good method to raise capital for new business. But it requires a lot of efforts to attract people to your project. If your platform is strong then you can certainly be successful in your project. I have also visited the sites mentioned by elisagrace and it makes the whole picture clear about the subject.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    We have a lot of detailed information on small business loans here if you're looking for details.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I you already have a prototype of your product, you could try any of the crowdfunding websites.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Thanks your post

Share on facebook

GiftBaskets4Baby.com - from Heart to Heart

6. Collapse Details
    Here are best funding options to raise capital for your new business.

1) Bootstrapping your startup business
    2) Crowdfunding As A Funding Option
    3) Get Angel Investment In Your Startup
    4) Get Venture Capital For Your Business
    5) Get Funding From Business Incubators & Accelerators
    6) Raise Funds By Winning Contests:
    7) Raise Money Through Bank Loans
    Get Business Loans From Microfinance Providers
    9) Govt Programs That Offer Startup Capital

If you want to grow really fast, you probably need outside sources of capital than contact Barry Sharf for more information.

Share on facebook

With Regards

Barry Sharf

7. Collapse Details
    Funding suggestion Offered
    Hello: Omc, I congratulate you on your effort in trying to develop your product. Acquiring the required capital can be a significant retardant to many entrepreneurs. It is my desire to see you raise the required funding to get your project off the ground.

The most brilliant answer is ICO. There is a community which I belong to that I suggest you can buy profitable stocks. Hold for few months and then sell some of your dividends and you are good to go.

One of my friends bought some stocks for 'peanuts' and in just nine short months he now enjoys a 8-figure (Euros) networth. At the end of the day he owes no one a penny. How much dough he spent buying the stock?.....this will shock you.

There are good and productive opportunities out there, but you'll sometimes never know until you ask the right person.

You may PM me or send me an email at gurubusinez@gmail.com for assistance.

Looking forward to your success.

I'm trying to develop an educational product. But the product is now in a stage that we need a good lump sum of money. We thought about diferent types of fund raising like: Investors, Loans, Partnership with other companies.

We will like to now what kind of negotiations we could do with Investors or with a Company?[/QUOTE]

Share on facebook

Last edited by coinman; 03-23-2017 at 01:09 AM.

8. Collapse Details
    For anyone else out there in a similar situation like Omc was 9 years ago, consider that giving up any equity in your company might eat away at your personal profits in the future if your business takes off. With regards to that, taking out a loan is better for businesses still in the start-up phase. Though it may be difficult to secure a loan, you'll better off in the long-run.
    If anyone would like more information, check out our free e-book @ https://www.businessfundingpro.com/
    Tons of tips for new small business owners!

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Been trading forex and penny stocks for quite some time. Actually that is my hobby and I make it for living. But I chose trading as an income stream for my new online businesses. Yes I've had my ups and downs (lost over $40k but then recovered it all) along the way but that was worth it!

Share on facebook

Big Things Have Small Beginnigs

10. Collapse Details
    If you do go down this route don't expect anything as most kickstarters fail to reach their goals and if you fail to reach your goal then you get no money pledged.

Share on facebook