Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    If I am not mistaken, OP is trying to sell ad space for some revenue. Please correct me if I am wrong.
    I wouldn't use ebay for selling ad space. As I have not heard of any success story about it.

The best places to sell ad space is BuySellAds. They are the top dog in this category. Once you have more than 20,000 page impressions per month, your web site will be listed in their Marketplace. The advertisers will come by themselves if you have a decent web site. Yes, I have first hand experience with this and I am still selling ad space through BSA as we speak. I have found out that once you have sold your first ad, the bandwagons will come one by one much faster than the first one. The only downside with BSA is that they take a 25% cut out of your ads revenue.

There are other options to sell your ad space. You can buy the OIO Publisher platform with an one time fee. It works just like BSA, except you get to keep 100% of your revenue. The downside of OIO Publisher is that you have to find your own advertisers, since you do not get the exposure as if you are with BSA.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    eBay is very famous for banner ads but sales depends on the quality of banner ads design. An attractive banner ads and text on the ads can drive more traffic to your website and generate sales.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Ebay is the one of the best website to sell the products of own or affiliate the third party products. But if you sell the ads of your ebay website. I think it down the quality of the website. It is not good idea.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Definitely, I would like to say 'YES'

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Yes, according to the latest trends, Ebay is the most effective way to sell new banner ads......

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Simply i suggest you to dont sell anything via ebay, because due to transactions related to payments, refunds are not clear with that.
    I had some negative experience with that.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Hi there! here's a site that may give you tips on how to market your banner ads on ebay ..check it out ..hope it helps

Marketing Your eBay Sales to the Internet

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Try to check this tips. It really helps you ...

51 Secrets to eBay Success

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I have experience in this area and I managed to earn good money in this way. The platform ebay really gives you the opportunity to buy a good product at a low price and this is a great opportunity to sell this product to other people several times more expensive and multiply your money. I do not use auctions because usually, I use coupons and on this site firstordercode.com there are coupons not only for ebay but also for other cool internet markets and you will be able to save money on purchases of the goods you need. If you are looking for something specific, but you canít find it at any of your regular online shopping store list or the store doesnít offer any discounts, FirstOrderCode may help you find a similar store and you will be able to get exactly what you want at a much more affordable price.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    well you can add over there ebay to promote business

Share on facebook