1. Collapse Details
    Buy-Sell Agreements
    In the next 2-3 years I will have an opportunity to buy into a contracting company with annual revenue of $18M. I know how to make money in this business, but I'm not familiar with this type of transfer. Currently the company has 1 sole owner and has been in business for 25 years. What type of agreement should I expect that the current owner will want? I'm assuming that because of tax reasons, he's not looking for a lump sum buyout? Also, how can I raise the money that will be required up front for due diligence (and I assume I'll need a broker as well to facilitate an agreement)?

Any advice is appreciated.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I also want to join the business i upcoming days.

Share on facebook

At The Water Depot, we strive for excellence in providing exceptional, professional customer service, high quality custom bottled water, and fast turnaround times. We want to make your custom bottled water buying experience enjoyable and stress free! So that after weve completed your order you say to yourself, I am extremely happy I chose The Water Depot to partner with on this project

3. Collapse Details
    It is how you make the negotiation. If you will agree not to have it as a lump sum, then, that would be better for you. - Phillip Elden

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    While all CPAs are bookkeepers, not all bookkeepers are CPAs. A CPA is a guaranteed public bookkeeper who has met explicit state and instruction permitting prerequisites and breezed through the CPA test; all things considered, it's an exceptionally searched subsequent to bookkeeping assignment.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    thanks for sharing with us

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    thanks for sharing with us

Share on facebook