1. Collapse Details
    Setting Up a Limited Company, LCC, Etc
    A common question on these forums is how to formally create a limited company, LCC, or similar. Because of the complexities involved, this is normally done via a third party or agency.

To assist, we have therefore identified some of the established providers of this service. These are listed below:

http://www.smallbusinessforums.org/m...showpage&pid=8

Others will be added to the list in due course, covering additional territiories.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    It depends on what state do you have the business with. You need to make sure the people who you're going to put their names on the LLC, which I would think two people should be ok. When I registered my business to LLC, I would just contact the business licensing department, which they also told me that I would file out the LLC application online, then I went to the business department website and did it. If anyone would like to register to LLC, then they will have to contact the business licensing department, which is the first step before you do anything else.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Legal zoom does a great job with all business contracts that you need for your business. They can help you
    figure out the best service you need for your business and that in itself is a plus. They also walk you through
    the entire process so once you're done you understand everything.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    yes i also agree you will have to contact some legal Advisor they can help you in a complete manner.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    You don't need a third party to register an LLC. Takes a few minutes, you can do it yourself. If you don't know what to do go in to the local authorities and they'll help you fill out the forms. Don't pay anyone any money to register a company, except the filing fees of course...

Share on facebook

Robert L - www.pikpuk.se
    Stratus-Pikpuk - Order Fulfillment in Europe
    We can help you sell your products in Europe!

6. Collapse Details
    Incorporating your business gives you an upper edge over an informal business structure and offers you a plethora of opportunities. As now, you have decided to incorporate your business; you can incorporate it in many ways such as forming incorporation, S-corporation, C-corporation or LLC. Choosing your business form is a complex task, but one good option is to opt for LLC. LLC stands for Limited liability Company. It is a simple way to protect your personal assets in case of critical issues.

LLC is a company that is owned by one or more people. If an LLC has one owner, then it is known as single –member LLC and if it has multiple owners then referred as multi-member.LLC which is managed by its owner is known as member-managed. Also, members may appoint a manager to handle the LLC operations and is known as manager-managed.

LLC works according to the LLC operating agreement. It is an agreement among all the members which abide them to follow all the terms and conditions of the LLC set by the members.You don’t want have to get involved in all the legal processing and wait for months to form your LLC. With Corporation and LLC services online you can get your documents sorted and filed in a short time. The registered agent can help you in filing required documents with the state agency and provides affordable LLC formation services. Here are the steps you need to follow to form LLC online.

1. First all, you need to choose the name of your LLC and ensure that the name is not same as another LLC. Your state’s LLC office can tell you if the name that you have chosen is available or not. In case of unavailability choose an alternative name for your LLC. It is advisable to choose a name which suits your business.
    2. File your “articles of organization” with your state’s LLC filing office, or you can take the help of online incorporation services which provides the registered agent or act as an legal entity and helps in filing your articles. You need to provide LLC’s name, its address, and names of the owners.
    3. You have to create an LLC operating agreement which defines the rules for operating business, member’s percentage interests, rights and responsibilities of the members, etc.
    4. Once you have your LLC registration done you need to check for various licenses and permits such as business license, seller’s permit required for operating your business in your state.
    5. Moreover, you will be required to open a business bank account in your LLC's name.
    6. For filling taxing, you will require EIN. EIN is same your Federal Tax Identification Number. Moreover, your bank also needs your EIN to open a business account.

Share on facebook