View Poll Results: "(my initials) Employment" or "(my initials) Employment Services" ?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • "(my initials) Employment"

3 18.75%
  • "(my initials) Employment Services"

13 81.25%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    New Business Name
    Hi am starting an employment agency, and am not too sure about the name i was thinking something along the lines of "(my initials) Employment Services" or just ""(my initials) Employment" what one u think sound more professional and its better name?
    Thanks
    LondonVirus

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Re: New Business Name
    Maybe just a personal preference but I'd go with (Initials) Employment Services. Says what you do and also allows you latitude as you develop/branch out with just what those services are.

Jen Lownie

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I'd go with Employment Services. In my opinion it gives a more professional image and also make more sense if you want to expand later on into more diversified services for employers / employees.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Of these two options, "(initials) Employment Services" sounds more complete and reveals a staffing agency. I'm a corporate recruiter, so I work with a lot of staffing firms. Have you considered "(Initials) Staffing)"? From my experience, "staffing" the most common title.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    In my opinion, Employment Services is the better name. Employment by itself sounds in-complete and doesn't sound very good. Plus how are people supposed to know what just "Employment" means, when you add services to the end of the word it tells the person reading the name what you're doing.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I think that having your initials and then Employment sounds the best. You don't want a name that is too long for a business!

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Employment Services is more complete. If I just hear "initials Employment," I may think that it's only about being employed by your or your company as opposed to being a services company. That being said, if you can get the domain without the 'services', then it's preferable for it to be shorter.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I'd probably go with Employment Services. Having 'Employment' alone might just confuse people about what your business is. Employment Services, though a bit longer in name, would be complete and it would tell people exactly what your business does. People might think '(initials) Employment' is looking for a new employee to work for you. It doesn't catch on well as a business name. Having 'Services' in the name shows more professionalism, due to the fact that it conveys that your business offers a service to clients.

Good luck! I hope I helped

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    How about Recruitment Agency

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I think Employment services is more better.Company name is the first thing which impacts on the clients so be specific with it.

Share on facebook