Thread: Film Project

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    To be honest, unless you can convince the major studios that your project will make them money, no one will help fund your project if you have no track record making movies or if, the premise is not unique or [have some commercial value] by appealing to a large audience. Unfortunately that's how things work in the film industry. Alternatively you could post your script on http://studios.amazon.com/ and if it's good enough you may get the film made.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Lao View Post
    Do anyone have any experience in getting funding for film projects. Because I can't approach people with my investment memorandum. I have to know that person I'm approaching or know somebody who know that person.

-Lao
    Hello Lao,

You can try to get your funding through crowd sourcing like indiegogo or kickstarter. You just have to properly describe your project and follow the site's instructions and you are off to get the right funding for your project from people around the world who think that your ideas are worthy to be funded.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
    To be honest, unless you can convince the major studios that your project will make them money, no one will help fund your project if you have no track record making movies or if, the premise is not unique or [have some commercial value] by appealing to a large audience. Unfortunately that's how things work in the film industry. Alternatively you could post your script on http://studios.amazon.com/ and if it's good enough you may get the film made.
    Unfortunately, this isn't something that is easy. Unless you know someone on the inside, the chance to get a script read is fairly small. There are so many scripts being written that directors mostly choose which writer they work with.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by delusional View Post
    Unfortunately, this isn't something that is easy. Unless you know someone on the inside, the chance to get a script read is fairly small. There are so many scripts being written that directors mostly choose which writer they work with.
    Yes unfortunately good scripts are a dime a dozen these days. Another thing you can try if you are so sure of your movie idea is to make a book or a comic of it and see how people perceive it. It can lead to a movie if its good enough.

Share on facebook

Last edited by DomDom; 02-13-2014 at 04:54 PM.

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Lao View Post
    Do anyone have any experience in getting funding for film projects. Because I can't approach people with my investment memorandum. I have to know that person I'm approaching or know somebody who know that person.

-Lao
    Film projects are also business investments. Whomever is going to invest in your film project has to know whether or not they will get a profit from investing in your film project. My advice to you is to fine tune your script, get the best actors and equipment and that's when to look for funding for your film project.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    try a simple google search

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Would like to see a movie from Hilary Duff

https://themefam.com/hilary-duff/ .

Very good actress

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Well, if you're interested, I can advise you on one pretty good site where you can find s*x live streams. If you are interested in p**n, I mean. Here you can find something like webcam girls. Also, there are many other categories, so take a look. I believe that this is a good way to relax.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Thank you for sharing this information. This may be useful to me.

Share on facebook