Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Just going to give you some advice on what to do after they get the new building. This is something I didn't really pay much attention too. The interior design. I can help you with making your building look fantastic on the inside. My mate bought himself some property and I remember the design inside was mind-blowing! He told me he picked up some ideas thanks to a certain place. They have everything, from bathrooms and bedrooms to gardens accessories!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    From being able to write off virtually all mortgage interest, not only for your primary home, but for a second home as well up to $1.1 million of debt (when you include home-equity loans) in most cases, to being able to write off your property taxes, homeowners have opportunities for dozens more federal income tax

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyCarp View Post
    Hey, I guess this place has gone quiet... But still, hear me out. My old neighbours sold their house and shortly new neighbours moved in. Turns out they wanted to open up a dental clinic at the building. It was all good and what not but I personally think they needed some serious decoration to do. They had pretty bad taste in the decor aspect of the house. Shame really, I'm not that bright at ideas and would fail to help them.
    Just going to give you some advice on what to do after you get the new building. This is something I didn't really pay much attention too. The interior design. I can help you with making your building look fantastic on the inside. My mate bought himself some property and I remember the design inside was mind-blowing! He told me he picked up some ideas thanks to https://welcoming-house.com/. They have everything, from bathrooms and bedrooms to gardens accessories!

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    The closing costs of buying a home can be hefty, but you are entitled to tax benefits on those costs for the year you paid them. One of those fees you can deduct is mortgage points. ... You can also write off any real estate tax you might pay at closing.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I did that once, I wrote the house off, thanks to a friend of mine. I asked him for help he did everything and I had no problems for a period of time. About a year ago I got some problems with law, like that was illegal and I moved in www.theflorenceresidence.com.sg I started my business here from nothing, and even from 2 rooms out of four I made a little office. The point is I had problems after about 4 years and I have been obliged to leave. Now a have a huge apartment and I am happy that my business goes on.

Share on facebook

Last edited by JavieCoentr; 06-07-2019 at 03:49 PM.

6. Collapse Details
    great discussion. thanks to show the interest.

Share on facebook