Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Have some right strategies and plans and you need to automate your business workflow because running it manually can be very hectic & time-taking.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by mwaleeds View Post
    Have some right strategies and plans and you need to automate your business workflow because running it manually can be very hectic & time-taking.
    I don't think that loans are a good idea for expanding one's business ) it's much better to invest in property, say, in Spain. It becomes more and more expensive year after year. I guess it's a really good investment! Here is a great option https://virtoproperty.com/property-f...e/costa-blanca. Keep away from loans

Share on facebook

Last edited by Verton; 02-03-2020 at 05:12 PM. Reason: additional info

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by mwaleeds View Post
    I guess no one nowadays runs their business manually )

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Here's something that may work for you, especially if you are new to internet marketing like I am.
    In this free webinar a new marketer that made a huge commission shows you how to use social media and she even offers to do the work for you to promote and sale their product giving you the commission.
    Let me know what you think http://j.mp/ExclusiveTrainingFromWes

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    It depends on the type of business. First of all, if you need to do the quality business and to widespread it anywhere, it is better to ask the checked companies strategies. For instance, if the question is in the services, cleaning companies like this can provide you their plan of work. What is the initial scheme and how they realize it. As their level of service high and they can assist in every type in the area.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by bizguy View Post
    Hi Scott,

Well that certainly sounds like one heck of a time saver.

There are a couple of things that I got from your message, if I understand it correctly. One is the issue of savings or a funding source, and two, is having the experience in franchising

The first issue of funding is going to require a business plan in order for you to have someone "buy" into your idea or to provide assistance in the form of a loan or venture capital. There are many free resources online to assist you with that.

Stop number one for you should be the Small Business Administration. There is a wealth of information on their website and key information on writing a business plan.

There are also some really great software packages out there specifically geared to a "newbie" in business who wants to write a business plan, and they don't have to be expensive. Try looking at Business Plan Pro for starters.

On franchising, it depends on how savvy you are as to whether you want to go and learn everything there is to learn about the ins and outs of franchising and taking a stab at trying it, or just hiring your "weakness". Now that's not meant to be an insult, that is actually a good business rule to follow...use your strengths and hire your weaknesses!

Try Googling "how to start a franchise" and start looking through the information you find to get just a very cursory look at what is going to be involved.

I hope that helped, ask plenty of questions.
    I do agree with your words. This is so informative answer for me too. It also helps to increase my knowledge about how we can expand our business.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Expansion of business may be in terms of New Market or New Mindsets. New Market is to find new geography where your product and services are in demand. New Mindsets is to gain more customers with the present market by by expansion of products and services in a complementary sector or retargeting new user segments.

--------------------------
    If you have ant further question please feel free to reach out.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Custom Furniture In Dubai | Custom Office Chairs In Dubai

Find out the showroom that has top quality custom furniture in dubai like custom office chairs in dubai, custom office tables in dubai.

CONTACT DETAILS
    Address: P.O. Box No. 90758. Dubai. United Arab Emirates
    Phone: +971 4 2221929
    Whatsapp: +971 55 667 8929
    E-Mail: info@aldeenfurniture.com
    Opening Hours: Sat - Thu (09:00AM - 06:30PM)

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by bizguy View Post
    Hi Scott,

Well that certainly sounds like one heck of a time saver.

There are a couple of things that I got from your message, if I understand it correctly. One is the issue of savings or a funding source, and two, is having the experience in franchising

The first issue of funding is going to require a business plan in order for you to have someone "buy" into your idea or to provide assistance in the form of a loan or venture capital. There are many free resources online to assist you with that.

Stop number one for you should be the Small Business Administration. There is a wealth of information on their website and key information on writing a business plan.

There are also some really great software packages out there specifically geared to a "newbie" in business who wants to write a business plan, and they don't have to be expensive. Try looking at Business Plan Pro for starters.

On franchising, it depends on how savvy you are as to whether you want to go and learn everything there is to learn about the ins and outs of franchising and taking a stab at trying it, or just hiring your "weakness". Now that's not meant to be an insult, that is actually a good business rule to follow...use your strengths and hire your weaknesses!

Try Googling "how to start a franchise" and start looking through the information you find to get just a very cursory look at what is going to be involved.

I hope that helped, ask plenty of questions.
    I think you rightly solved Scott issue with your solution. But expanding your business require you to market it properly among people. You can do this by using online and offline marketing.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I have been trying hard to promote my Jobsite for last 9 years but in vain. It could be because of non availability of time and less knowledge. Due to my passion i still maintain the site as i am a HR guy from Oil & gas and my site is also related to Oil & Gas. Other factor is the funds. Can somebody advise how i can make this site reach HR people with less expense.

Share on facebook

Search or Advertise Oil & Gas Jobs