Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    We are just looking for 100-500 real people a day, not an easy task in the internet world.

All the best,
    Linda

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I think you should create a blueprint of your idea. Then write a business proposal to be given to brand name companies that you think have the same vision and mission as your product. This way you can put your idea to create profit without spending a lot of money to bring it forward.

Goodluck,
    Smartkpis

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    You can promote your business with online marketing and email marketing to expand it all over the world.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Before you invest in patenting, trade marking, marketing etc. You should double check the laws asociated with what ever product you plan on selling. Chemical packaging, labeling, msds sheet etc. Especially if its something you might take to other countries. If you need a distributor/reseller in Canada holler at me. I can only assume this is a process for cleaning vynil siding or can it be used on any surface?

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Firstly, promote a business then think about expand.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Target the crowded areas and offer the services with some discount to promote the business.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    You already have a clear strategy - that's great. The next stage is a complete business plan. Since you have never encountered this, take an example from a real business. You need to visit site to see how your colleagues implemented the idea of a franchise. This carwash network has become the leader in its sector precisely because of the introduction of the franchise. Hope this helps you.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    You have such a good idea and you don`t even try to realize it. Here is a good example of my favorite site mystery box Drakemall . They use a open case system as it is in many games. You can easily open various cases with real things and with game skins. Just try to realize it.

Share on facebook

Last edited by Retribution; 02-06-2019 at 08:33 AM.

9. Collapse Details
    First of all you have promote your business in online and the front of industries people.. it is the best thing to expand your business...

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    My team needs business partners in the field of public services online. Includes transportation, markets, IT services, etc. We need one person in each country. Please for those who want to join our team, PM me

Share on facebook