Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Thanks for offering your knowledge on marketing! It's true that the best kind of knowledge comes from the knowledge obtained by someone who has experienced this kind of field hands-on. With your experience, I really believe you can give us some really good advice with your e-book.

Hopefully your e-book is free. I'd really want a copy of it.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Thanks for the tips.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    My, experience in the field of marketing is quiet good. I have learnt a lot many things during marketing. Right now i am using a very advanced method of internet marketing like seo, smo and pay per click.

Share on facebook

ppc management

4. Collapse Details
    woww!!! I adore you a lot!!! The more you work, the more expericences u get. This would help me a lot cuz im having an intership about marketing. Thanks for your sharing! Hope you always doing well!!!!

Share on facebook

Last edited by angela93; 12-08-2014 at 08:27 AM.

5. Collapse Details
    If you want to promote your business on online then by SEO you can get very good business.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Hey guys. read your posts. You placed great and useful things here which are of great help. I would really like to know more about the consequences about choosing wrong marketing advertising sources....

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Helen's post is a great example of low cost marketing efforts to targeted customers. I looked at her web site and she is focused on small business marketing support. So far she has gotten some 20,000 views of this post and who knows how many requests for her ebook. Nice work Helen. Notice also that even though she does local marketing consulting in the UK her post is global. That is not very good targeting BUT it cost her nothing to extend her marketing globally so even though that part has marginal value it is also marginal cost.

When you are starting a new business you usually have very little money and way too much time (for lack of customers). In reality your marketing efforts at this stage are cheap only because you value your time as cheap. Your marketing efforts need to be things than consume your time and not your dollars. Once you get your business flowing you will value your time more and you will get to the point where you labor based efforts are costing you a lot. At that point you will start looking for methods that spend more money and less of your time.

Please note what I have said....I never said there are cheap marketing methods that you can purchase. There is in general no such thing. Don't bother looking for it. The trade off will always be your labor vs paying. Anything outsourced is not going to be cheap. This is called the law of supply and demand.

Scott
    Law Offices of Scott Lawrence Seattle
    http://www.wadefenseatty.com

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Understanding the needs and the requirements of the customers is all necessary for a business. So, the first step is to know the complete details about the customers and then moving on with it. Business do not stop with just providing the needed ones but it also continues in editing or modifying the products or the services after being send or delivered to the clients.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I had a great experience in the field of marketing. Internet is the most effective method for marketing. We can easily get in touch with the targeted customer. The ways that I preferd were social bookmarking, blogging, and email marketing.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    we are a power bank factory,is someone interested in it?pls contact me if u have any questions.thanks.

Share on facebook

POWER BANK FACTORY