Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    I normally use poster, news paper, banners and business cards marketing for my small and local business.

Share on facebook

After Hours Creative Studio Best Colorplan Business Cards.

2. Collapse Details
    I used local business best is 1st used world biggest marketing media paper media and than used all other things your site become popular in paper media your business increase auto

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by hdowling View Post
    Hello - I have been having a look through the posts in this forum for a couple of hours now and was struck by the number of small business owners wanting to promote their business for little or no money.

I just wanted to share my own experiences of marketing because like many of the owners who've posted a question, when I first started out, I spent loads on marketing my business, for little or no response and was left feeling completely demoralised.

So, I came to the conclusion that if I really understood my customers - identified who they were and where they would be likely to go and promoted in those places, then I would be more likely to be successful.

By taking time out to narrow down my customer base, I came up with about 70 different methods of marketing (all tailored to my business) that were all low cost or free to do. I try about 10 a month now and test whether or not they work - and I've had some great results, all without spending a penny.

I've since written a short e-book on how to do this called "What successful small businesses do that the unsuccessful ones don't". I'm happy to send this across to anyone who wants it. Please email me (see my profile for details) if you would like a copy.

Helen Dowling
    Exceptional Thinking
    great experience and please also share an more example for education.

Share on facebook

Leo Privacy Guard v3.0, The number 1 privacy app in the US right now!

4. Collapse Details
    @hdowling: I completely agree with your point of advertisement. The best way to promote your business is to target correct audience and explain your services to them. It sounds good that you have written a book and that's really great if are helping others.. Good job!

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    woww!!! I adore you a lot!!! The more you work, the more expericences u get. This would help me a lot cuz im having an intership about marketing. Thanks for your sharing! Hope you always doing well!!!!

Share on facebook