Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Attracting traffic for a certain country
    Hi guys ,

I'm new to online business and i have some basic question

at first i should say that i don't live in US ( i live in IraN)

so i have digital market and i want to know how to attract certain people to my website ?( it would be better if it's free !)

Is there any website that can attract traffic or users for a certain country ?

I can't use ads because for now i don't have enough money for that

thank you so much

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hi Shayan,
    The trade-off with free traffic is that it can take a long time to build momentum...a really, really long time and a lot of content. You'll need really good keywords and a strategic plan for posting content to areas that will bring the people you want to your site.

There are paid options that will send traffic more quickly and don't cost a lot, Google Adwords (you can usually get a starter deal from Google to boost your ad spend. The last one I saw was $100 in traffic when you spend $25), the other would be social media ads (choose the platform where your prospects spend the most time) If you choose Facebook, for instance, you can very narrowly define your audience by interest, demographics or location so only those people will see your ad. This keeps your costs down and makes your ad more effective. Boosting a good post is a good Facebook strategy that doesn't cost a lot.

A good traffic plan will combine both of these, using paid traffic to boost the effectiveness of a long-term content marketing and SEO strategy.

I hope this helps.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Even a very small paid Facebook Budget would really help you target your country better. On some of my campaigns we are only spending $1.00 per day.
    I would highly consider trying it if you can.

Share on facebook

Dufferin Media
    Social Media Management Services
    Hands off solution to help you build your business online using the powerful tools of Social Media
    www.dufferinmedia.com
    sarah@dufferinmedia.com

4. Collapse Details
    Hello Shayan,

Try these to start with:
    1. Setup your Facebook page properly and start posting interesting and useful content your audience will like. Don't post your products/offers on facebook yet.
    1.1 Use Facebook groups

2. Setup a twitter account and link to facebook so that your FB posts appear in twitter automatically. You can setup a proper twitter marketing strategy later on.
    3. Setup a pinterest account, start creating boards and repining others content, again, only stuff your audience will like and want.
    4. Since you have a website setup a blog and create quality original content, then use 1-3 to market this content.

Idea here is to become a trustworthy content source for your audience, they first need to trust you, so give them nice content for free. Don't sell, those who like will come into your website to purchase.

These are all broad subjects, I recommend you to study up on all points.

Good Luck

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Eastern KY Real Estate Appraiser
    As a Certified Residential Appraiser in Eastern KY, our company has the education and qualifications to provide the caliber of work that banks and major lending institutions require for home loans. With our many years of experience in the real estate appraisal business, we have developed a proven track record of reducing lenders time, efforts and costs in managing the appraisal process.
    http://easternkyhomeappraiser.com/

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    You should target locally and social media sites can help you a lot for getting massive traffics.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    i'm newbie, i make money online some month from 2015. and i don't know about it

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Focus on the sites which are related to the certain country from where you get the traffic.

Share on facebook

Bail Bonds | Bail Bondsman
    Indio Bail Bonds

9. Collapse Details
    Go to specifically certain country domains and advertise your services at their platforms.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Marketing is undoubtedly one of the most crucial success factors for new online businesses and should be a primary emphasis early on.

Share on facebook