Thread: Logo Designer

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Logo Designer
    Hey guys! My name is Tyler and I am a graphic designer. If you are in need of a logo, flyer, etc... I am here to help!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    You can do freelancing in popular freelancing marketplace, like upworks, freelancer.com, elance, guru, fiver and etc

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    You will get better oppotunity into freelancing work like Odesk.com or freelancer.com. Odesk will be more helpful to get freelancing work easily in compare to freeelancer.com. And for the designing purpose Designcrowd.com also helpful for you.

Share on facebook

Last edited by djone; 12-16-2015 at 05:41 AM.

4. Collapse Details
    Logo design is the task of a highly adroit designer – who conceives and designs a logo that proves an exquisite art and craft of its creator coupled with an excellent preface of the company that represents it, as it gives too much meaning despite depicting it on a solo word or more than one word that says too much—like a PIC.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    if you are freelancer go to freelancer path this path its not proper but do this and try again and again .......

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    If you have just started your business and you want to engage with web designers in Mumbai to work on your logo, Syspree Solutions can help to create a visual identity of your choice.

Please visit https://syspree.com/ for more details

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    In which tools you work?

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I work as a designer too. Recently I heard that designers are no longer working in Photoshop. Most of the designers have switched to Figma and Sketch, I began to read different reviews about them, for example, one and the other tool has advantages and disadvantages. What tool do you work with?

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Free Logo Design is a free logo producer for business people, private companies, consultants and associations to make proficient glancing logos in minutes. Get a free logo for your site, business cards or correspondence.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    You can do freelancing in popular freelancing marketplace, like upworks, freelancer.com, elance, guru, fiver and etc

Share on facebook