Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    First of all I am sorry that I couldn't provide any advice on starting an airline, as I don't get much exposure on matters relating to commercial enterprises that provide flights service for passengers. But I am pleasantly surprised that there's some regular posters who are well informed on the matter! This shows that there's a lot of knowledgeable and capable people on this very forum!

Well I wish you luck on setting up your own airline company. Hopefully you will be starting something very big in the near future!
    Good luck!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    You really need to think this well. First take a hold of all the policies and laws on Airspace in your country and all the rules you must follow. Next establish your name along with the business plan and proposal which should be thoroughly reviewed. Next hire employees in all aspects that is needed, you will need laborers and white collared people after which buy all the aircrafts you need.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Never heard such a big plan. Think what investment you really need to get. But I guess now days everything can be done. Make a cash flow or something before going to local investors. That's the first place where you need to go. Get yourself the plan secured and be sure no one will steal it. Some guys can play smart and you may lose it.

Share on facebook

At 972 230 8144 You Will Find The Best Limousines in Dallas. Limo Dallas Used to Be Theirs Now It's Ours!

4. Collapse Details
    I think my first step would be to find out if I was able to lease planes ans the price, so I would not have to buy from the beginning.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    1) call an airline for quotes on leasing a plane
    2) call a bank about a loan
    3) find out how you can improve the experience of people flying from ___ to ___
    4) provide that
    5) spread the word through social media, billboards, online ads, email blasts, etc
    6) hire a pilot and a crew
    7) have your first flight

congratulations, you've started an airline

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Well, starting an airline company is not an easy task. One has to be sure about the rules and regulations. He must have proper know how of the aviation system and laws of his and host country. He should have plenty of money for investment in this business.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Starting an airline is rather difficult business and you need a lot of movey to invest from the very beginning. Also it seems to me that this is too risky way, isn't it? If you want to start in this business branch you can begin from some tickets aggregator. Nowadays this vertical is profitable. You can analyze the market, make some research, check competitors like Kissandfly(https://kissandfly.ng/avia/direction/lagos/london) and make a website first of all.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Every business is difficult to start. I recognize this is an old post but this is no different than any other business. You'll want to be able to tell a compelling story about the value your new route will provide for potential customers, the problems it solves for them, cost / time savings, etc, get a rough idea of the size of the market, figure out how you'll deliver your value proposition (web site only? airport kiosk? corporate accounts only?), figure out which kind of relationship your company wants to maintain with your target market (one time transactions, long term relationships), what resources you'll need to deliver your value prop (planes, crew, maintenance, insurance, legal, support, commerce (both "E-" and old fashioned), et al), who you need to partner with to provide any resources you can't for whatever reason, the costs of providing delivering your value proposition to your customers. If the business looks like it's going to be a profitability win that can grow and you've backed that up with solid research or better yet, revenue from presales from an excited potential customer base, then start telling that story to investors eager to get involved. Capitol doesn't always have to come from you. Have fun!

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Hi! I'm interested in your opinion on this service http://gotoairportparking.com/cairns-international-ap. Here you can reserve a Parking space at the airport in advance and you can get information about the filling of free Parking spaces. In my opinion it is very convenient. has anyone used this service before? I'm going on vacation soon. I think that going to the airport in my car is not a good idea.

Share on facebook