Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    We must have proper planning to fund our small business, otherwise our actions can ruin our hard earned money

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I retired from my job at the age of 58 years and my children are settled. I had a business mind, so I along with my spouse decided to start a garment business. Whatever amount I got at the time of retirement I used the same at my business. And business was growing, so I thought to expand it. But was facing money problem. I visited banks for loan, but they on one pretext or the other refused to do so. One of my known provided me the online reference of Merchant Cash USA,as he had also faced the same situation. I visited them and after thorough investigation, I availed their services.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I believe that the most important thing is faith in yourself and your business. We often doubt ourselves and underestimate our strengths. Although we can do more than we think. A similar situation was with me 2 years ago. My life was terrible, and I just complained and dreamed that one day I would become an interesting and successful businesswoman. But I had no hope, I lacked money for my business, and my life was like the movie "Groundhog Day". But one day I got tired of it. I decided that I would try, maybe something will come of it. I started learning how to start my own business, I worked a lot. I managed to raise money for my business, I borrowed part, I managed to get part here https://mr.bet/at . I changed my life completely, although 2 years ago it seemed impossible.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I try to set aside a reasonable portion of my profits to cover expenses!

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    you find the investor who can invest their money in your business.

Tally On Cloud | Run Tally Online On Mac | Tally Erp 9 on Cloud | Tally cloud price

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Here are six different ways you can collect the cash you need to extend your business. Bootstrap your business. Dispatch a crowdfunding effort. Apply for a credit. Raise capital by asking loved ones. Discover a private supporter. Get speculation from investors. Get the capital you need to drive forward.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    When I used to do freelancing, that time I had potential clients who were more than just clients for me. I built my authority, trust and better relationship gradually. I convinced them to invest in my small business idea and I got successful to make their mind.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by bracknelson View Post
    When I used to do freelancing, that time I had potential clients who were more than just clients for me. I built my authority, trust and better relationship gradually. I convinced them to invest in my small business idea and I got successful to make their mind.
    Well done, it's a beautifully done job!

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I need to get a small loan now, so I am looking for different options.. I found a really good service on https://maybeloan.com/calculators/loan-payments-calculator which I think is pretty reliable. My brother used it a while ago, and he had no issues with it at all, so I am thinking about it too now. I would appreciate any tips and thoughts on this here too, thank you in advance!

Share on facebook

Last edited by gerja; 04-12-2021 at 02:18 AM.

10. Collapse Details
    I have some saving for that

Share on facebook