Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Collapse Details
    I arranged it from the bank . lucky the company I am associated with for my franchise business helped me out. They provided me approval letters which i presented in the bank.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by jamessamuel View Post
    I retired from my job at the age of 58 years and my children are settled. I had a business mind, so I along with my spouse decided to start a garment business. Whatever amount I got at the time of retirement I used the same at my business. And business was growing, so I thought to expand it. But was facing money problem. I visited banks for loan, but they on one pretext or the other refused to do so. One of my known provided me the online reference of Merchant Cash USA,as he had also faced the same situation. I visited them and after thorough investigation, I availed their services. What I have done is only filled one online form and thereafter one of their representatives visited our home and after investigation with in two days our advance was cleared. Although their rate of interest are quite high, but it came as a great help to me.
    there is lot of ways to get the starting capital to start a business you can have from the relative, friends, bank, investors but this is not a easy task for some people it depend person to person, initially notbody easily believe on you and your business, you should be confident about your idea than people believe if you are working constantly on that, after starting to get success is a very challengeing task to scale and make it a profitable one. what is the problem and how to tackle them check http://www.realspark.in/

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    First of all, these are additional funds raised from other sources of income, if such are necessary

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    In this regard, I believe that the start-up capital must be sufficient to reach the level of profit at least. If it is not so, then it is generally a bad idea and you need to look for other ideas for your own benefit. I personally have burned it up at one time, so now I try not to get involved in such ventures, which can be too risky. And there are enough ways to get a stable income. Among other things, using crypto-currencies, in particular trading on exchanges and attracting exchangers, for example, https://coinsgive.com/, which provides a wonderful exchange rate, although registration is by invitation only (I provide one such cvb576hb). To maximize the benefits, you need to follow this procedure: you purchase Bitcoin for coins.ph using your GCash account, sell it on the coinsgive.com platform, then get your money within 12 hours on PayPal. As for me, it's much better than bother with a small business.

Share on facebook

Last edited by Anthony_Owens; 07-15-2018 at 12:00 PM.

5. Collapse Details
    Whenever I need money For any kind of work, I take help from my family.

Share on facebook