Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    My company Reliant card processing provides cash advances. Id be more than happy to help out with anything you need. Shoot me an e-mail if you need anything from that to merchant services. Thanks.

Share on facebook

Adam Araujo

Araujo@Reliantcardprocessing.com

Area Sales Manager - Florida

*All of our merchants can participate in our referral program ($200 per referral)*

2. Collapse Details
    Hi jamessamuel,
    I agree with you. A few months ago, I needed money for my business and I have taken cash from the Merchant Cash USA. It is a quick and easy funding option for small business. When youíll apply for a cash, the application process is very simple and you will get cash in two days. It worths!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    It depends upon you , how you hold the money in your hand. You can use your pocket money, take help from family and can do a job on ther hand so that you can contribute your salary in your business.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hi,
    If you are ready to start your own business, but you don’t have enough money to start a business. On that case, don’t worry, here are a list of options available from where you can easily get cash for your business:-
    Banks and Credit unions
    Angel Investors
    Corporate programs
    Grants
    Crowdfunding sites
    Home equity loans
    Credit cards
    Thanks !!
    Debtpro.co

Share on facebook

Last edited by elisagrace; 10-03-2016 at 09:51 AM.

5. Collapse Details
    in my experience minimum 50% of amount should be your own fund and then you can ask help from your relatives and friends, better to avoid getting loan from others if you want to extend your business then you can get loan from banks and others.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Experience Culinary & Local Food Tours in Singapore

As a foodie and a travel agent , I am delighted to be able to offer luxury, tailor-made culinary vacations for the independent travellers, a group of friends or cruise passengers, who want to discover and taste Singapore's culinary secrets in style. Enquire now, for a unique itinerary.

Culinary Tours Singapore

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    The funding an also be as bank loan and this needs to be taken with more seriousness with respect to the repayment clause and time.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Getting money for you business!
    One Hour Funding(www.onehourfunding.com) is the one stop shop for small and mid-level businesses to get funding capital within a 24 hour period. We cater to established businesses such as construction companies, restaurants , small business owners, and more. We only run your credit one time unlike other advance companies with multiple credit checks ruining your credit score.

We offer unsecured capital for business, with no collateral and minimal paperwork,. We offer the easiest and fastest way to secure capital for your business. Our platform is simple and fully digital with an application process of under 4 minutes. We can get you the best rates, longest terms and offers within minutes.

Come see what we can do you for your business today! www.onehourfunding.com

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    hey hello !
    first a fall all the best for your new ides to make a small business , I thought you well planed for that and your concern only its money (found). you can ask to your fiends and relatives and others . first you show your proposal regarding yours business , otherwise you can involve them in yours business as a partners you get fund form them as well as partners .

regard
    Small Business Marketing

Share on facebook

Itís part of creating something meaningful and lasting for ourselves that speaks to who we are: itís inevitable. If youíre ready to experience whatís possible when you structure your business so it not only grows and expands but also supports YOUR big vision.

10. Collapse Details
    i think you need partner .right

Share on facebook