1. Collapse Details
    Importance of being an Entrepreneur?
    Hello Folks,

I am doing my masters in Business Management and need some info for Entrepreneurship class. If anyone can help me out on the fundamental ideology of being an entrepreneur than a business man, it would be helpful.

To start off my understanding of being a business man is to develop a sustainable and progressing market for the product or service in hand.

So my question is what is it being an entrepreneur means and why is it important? How is it different from being a business man?

Thanks.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hi there,

I would say that the fundamental difference between being a "businessman" a (or woman) and being an entrepreneur is that, as an entrepreneur, you are creating something new. There is no one to tell you exactly what to do or how to do it, rather you must synthesize many elements, including knowing your own skills and interests, the markets that interest you, strategy for a given market, and making the connection between your skills and a market opportunity. You also need to be intrinsically motivated, you must know why it is you want to be an entrepreneur and what you hope to contribute by doing so. These elements may be present for a typical "businessman" depending on the circumstances, but are not necessary requirements as they are for the entrepreneur.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Create your own Business Website in minutes! Build a beautiful, full featured website with our easy web builder. Try it now its Easy and Free! http://www.webbiy.com/

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Entrepreneur means creating a business or businesses to identifies a need in the marketplace and works to fulfill it. The importance of the Entrepreneur is to create the job opportunities, innovation and it is also impact on community. You can say that Entrepreneur is the Market Leader and the business man is the Market Player.

Share on facebook