Thread: Adbrite?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    I personally used to use Adbrite before they shut down. It is a hard business to get into but the they had been into it for a while. I thing the problem is no one has the reputation of Adsense so they can't charge the rates of Adsense which means they also can't pay out the same amount as Adsense so they are rarely the first choice for publishers. I personally think facebook should get into this industry as a decent alternative to adsense. I've been looking for a very good alternative to adsense for years now and have yet to find one.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Now that Adesense conversation rate is really going low, then am sure people will move to check out this new ad network. That seems to be a great way to make more money from your blog or forum.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I haven't heard of Adbrite before. Some websites who offer advertising are good some are bad so experimenting with a lot of websites are the best way to determine what works best for you.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by cameronpalte View Post
    I personally used to use Adbrite before they shut down. It is a hard business to get into but the they had been into it for a while. I thing the problem is no one has the reputation of Adsense so they can't charge the rates of Adsense which means they also can't pay out the same amount as Adsense so they are rarely the first choice for publishers. I personally think facebook should get into this industry as a decent alternative to adsense. I've been looking for a very good alternative to adsense for years now and have yet to find one.
    The closet ad network in term of how it works and comparable payment is Yahoo/Bing ads served through media.net
    Some people report higher earning from Yahoo/bing ads compare to Adsense on the same web pages, but of course it might depend on the niches. So what works the best for others might not be the best for you.

There are other ad networks you can get into. Some of them do pay more than Adsense.
    For example, CPM leader TribalFusion pays on average $2 per 1000 impressions. This rate is way higher than what you can earn from Adsense.
    Buysellads is a platform to allow you to sell ad space to advertisers directly. I have also earned way more from BSA from the same amount of traffic compare to Adsense. The earning from BSA is 3 times more than Adsense for me on the same pages. However, I use Adsense as backfill for BSA now.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    AdBrite, Inc. was an online ad exchange, based in San Francisco, California, which was founded by Philip J. Kaplan and Gidon Wise in 2002. Founded as Marketbanker.com, the site was relaunched as AdBrite in 2004 as an advertising network and then in 2008 as an ad exchange.

Share on facebook