Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Looking for website and email hosting company
    I have been using Startlogic for years but having major problems with the e-mails. Looking to move the website (which is not used much) and the e-mail (which is CRITICAL).

In reviewing the "independent" reviews it looks like some of the recommendations are; Yahoo small business, InMotion, and Dreamhost. But all of those are really just marketing sites doing the
    recommendations.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Eri

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    can u describe what will u need ?

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I basically have my website hosted and I have 6 e-mail accounts with traffic of about 2000 e-mails a month. I need to make sure that the emails I send (usually with attachments) get there.

Thanks

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Yeah Bluehost works better for me too. The OP should try the listed one. lol

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    S.M.R Hosting, Sabil.Us, SageNext, SajiloHost.Com, Samrixe, Samui Web Hosting, Samusure, Sandbits these all are email hosting websites.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I need to make sure that the emails I send (usually with attachments) get there.
    In reviewing the independent reviews it looks like some of the recommendations are; Yahoo small business, InMotion, and Dreamhost. But all of those are really just marketing sites doing the
    recommendations.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    You do not have to worry about it you can easily get the website and email hosting from allactionhost and it is totally free of cost .it is bet service provider in all over the world.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    InMotion is the best hosting provider I feel. As far as I heard compared to other providers, they provide quality range of services. If you are looking out for an Indian hosting company for small sized business, I recommend you HostSoch.in , Bigrock etc.

Share on facebook

HostSoch - India's Best Website Hosting company with 24/7 Customer support

9. Collapse Details
    I have been using a company (IPage) for a couple sites for my wife and they've been pretty good.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Thaks for all of your recommendations

Share on facebook