Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    An alternative to cold calls?
    Hey all,

I'm planning to do some b2b with UK companies, but I've been told that cold-calling is - to say the least - not the best approach when it comes to getting quality UK leads, especially when English is not your first language.

So, as I also want to do white-hat things and stick to good work ethics, I'm looking for any effective ways to offer my services. An idea I've heard so far was to "build en route" - kind of catch a potential leads attention somehow and then offer services mildy, but I can't imagine how do do this in real life.

Can anyone help me out with info on what to do?

Please, any ideas welcomed!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    yeah there are many alternatives and they may be the seo and many other options also smm is the best option

Share on facebook

Leo Privacy Guard v3.0, The number 1 privacy app in the US right now!

3. Collapse Details
    Social media activity can bring you new leads

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Two words - go online! There are many tactics you can apply, but here are the basics:
    - Search engine optimization (SEO) - could be optimizing your business listings and/or your website. It's best if you work on both.
    - Pay-per-click advertising, which is self-explanatory. You can advertise on Google, LinkedIn, business directories, etc.
    - Email marketing.
    - Social media can also be helpful to reach potential B2B buyers.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I've had lots of success connecting with strangers for business purposes by utilizing twitter. If you search for specific products or keywords that you're interested in, you will find many people discussing this, some could be your potential clients. If so, simply send them a message on twitter expressing that you'd like to setup a phone meeting. Make sure the message you send is personalized and not a template.

Good luck

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    You can advertize to on social media, classified as well.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Cold calling works well in some businesses but not in others

Here some strategies

1) Internet Advertising : Pay Per click advertising via Google Ads and Facebook. This makes for qualified buyers who are actively in the buying cycle

2) Setting up talks : Start a meetup.com group and have free talks on your given subject matter sharing some knowledge

3) Social Media : Connecting with your respective buyers via Social Media like LinkedIN and Twitter.

Share on facebook

Need more Sales in your Business? Download the "Sales Samurai" app for FREE for Iphone and Android. Teaching you professional consultative sales methodology using SPIN Selling, Popular Closes and Effective Objection Handling Techniques. Your Pocket Sales Trainer available to you at any business meeting! Available on Itunes or the Google Play store - http://bit.ly/1PDu2Tu

8. Collapse Details
    Warm up your calls:
    research your leads,
    get connected them on social channels,
    prepare tailor made messages

I usually win with these

Share on facebook

RCN Business Consulting: RCN Europe, RCN Americas, RCN Asia-Pacific. Small business and Startup consulting.

9. Collapse Details
    LinkedIn is probably the best in B2B. You can usually get contact names of an organisation and if they haven't got contact details you could sedn them inmail. And you know what, good old fashioned snail mail still works as it's a bit of novelty these days.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Play School In Guduvanchery affordable and experienced home health caretakers.

Share on facebook