Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    A good way to develop your portfolio and testimonials is to write for Textbroker or Constant Content. Textbroker lists article requests from clients, you choose and article, write it and get paid once it is accepted. Since you can contact the clients directly, you are more likely to develop a close relationship with them than if you write for content mills and article directories.

Constant Content is harder to sell through, but editors pick through every article and give brutal feedback on areas needing improvement. Content sales do not come as easily, but it is worth a try.

If your business is helping people with their writing, having articles published through sites like these boosts your credibility.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Honestly. This question is too vague.

It doesn't really matter what your interest are. The only thing that matters is what you are good at. I could tell you to open up a hair salon that doesn't mean that you will know how to cut hair.

The point i am making is that there are a lot of successful business in every industry. The key to their success is their expertise,or quality of service.

You mentioned being a good writer. i would suggest that you start there. There are a lot of opportunities for freelance writers. I can no recommend a business for you to start because. You have not elaborated enough on your skills.

Share on facebook

I Need Money!

3. Collapse Details
    Hi, I am not sure about the content writing route being pushed by a lot of posters in this thread.
    If you are a good writer, and you've been paid for your writing before, and you can get a few testimonials together -try the tutor/editor approach.
    Loads of people are aspiring writers and I am sure there is a market for this - I should imagine it is a lot less crowded than the content creation market.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    You can select a list of companies and send your proposal to start with. Forums are a good space but then direct connect with companies will help you progress and excel in this area faster reaping good income. Best of luck!

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Excellent approach to finding a company that will write you an essay. I can tell you that https://wr1ter.com best college essay writing service provides an opportunity for students to find a good and quality service that they would use. That's how I found it for myself, too. Fall reviews helped me, they were my reference point from which I repelled. It's a good thing this program helps us so much.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    You could offer your assistance with writing. The fact that you have experience doing this is a plus. Also you may want to get the people who paid you to write to give you testimonials. You could make a business of it - just figure how to target your market.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Find a Unique Angle.
    Have a Conversation.
    Answer The Question Posed And Then Go Beyond.
    Edit.
    Use a Great Subject Line.
    Conclusion.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Thanks for sharing with us

Share on facebook